Email Marketing Fundamentals Using Mailchimp
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
Email Marketing Introduction
- 1. Course Introduction (2:09)
- 2. Course Files (0:14)
- 3. Email Marketing Overview (5:57)
- 4. Email Lists and Segmentation (3:48)
- 5. User Journey Overview (6:16)
- 6. Email Automation Overview (3:01)
- 7. Checkpoint 1 (2:30)
- 8. Checkpoint 1 Review (0:57)
- 9. Email Service Provider Walkthrough (5:48)
- Quiz - Email Marketing Introduction
Creating Your First Campaign
- 10. Navigation and Features of Mailchimp (4:25)
- 11. Campaign Planning and Checkpoint 2 (7:48)
- 12. Checkpoint 2 Review (7:48)
- 13. Creating Forms (12:55)
- 14. Creating a Campaign (10:35)
- Quiz - Creating Your First Campaign
Analytics and Testing
- 15. Analytics and Checkpoint 3 (12:09)
- 16. Checkpoint 3 Review (2:16)
- 17. Anatomy of an Email and Checkpoint 4 (3:18)
- 18. A-B Testing Intro (10:26)
- 19. Creating an A-B Test (4:53)
- 20. IEM Drip Trees and Checkpoint 5 (6:52)
- 21. Checkpoint 5 Review (4:50)
- Quiz - Analytics and Testing
- 22. Congratulations (0:36)
- Final Quiz
Award-winning digital and growth expert at IBM and Kickstarter, as well as recognized global educator at NYU.
One of the most important moments in email marketing is when a new user is added to your list. This class teaches you to plan and implement a welcome/onboarding drip email campaign to increase retention rate, engagement rate, and brand affinity.
In this course, we’ll be using MailChimp, but the principles you’ll learn in this course apply to any email provider you choose to use.
Another quality course! Thanks for the knowledge!
It was a little complicated. I will need to review the content more to fully grasp it. Part of me wonders if I needed all that information, but that will not be clear until I get more into actually doing it. I am glad to have continued access for the future.
Amazing content put into words by a super guy. Thank you for the boost of knowledge :)
I really enjoyed the 1st 10 videos, from video 11 or 12 things go a bit pear-shaped, the videos and audio don't always match up some videos are repeated. I found the analytics section too advanced and rather confusing for me as a beginner.
Good details for the beginner.
This class is a great intro for beginners.
Relevant and updated as per current trends.
I think good for more learn
This is a fantastic course. There is so much actionable information that I want to watch it again 3 more times. I would have loved even more!