30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
Introduction to the Course
- 1. Welcome and What This Course Covers (3:59)
- Course Downloads
- Quiz - Introduction to the Course
Understanding Your Client and Their Goals
- 2. Understanding Your Client and Their Objectives (2:50) Free
- 3. Building Your Client’s Target Personas (4:09)
- 4. Analyze Your Client’s Blog (2:01)
- 5. Research Your Client’s Competitors (2:24)
- Quiz - Understanding Your Client and Their Goals
- 6. Introduction to Keyword Research (3:04)
- 7. Step 1 – Topic Research (3:27)
- 8. Step 2 – Focused Keyword Research (6:03)
- 9. Step 3 – Organizing & Prioritizing Keywords (9:24)
- 10. Bonus – Using Paid Tools (5:59)
- Quiz - Keyword Research
- 11. Introduction – Who are Influencers and Why are They Beneficial (3:46)
- 12. Finding Influencers Using Free Tools (5:57)
- 13. Finding Influencers Using Paid Tools (5:04)
- Quiz - Influencer Research
Building a Content Execution Plan
- 14. Overview of Content Execution Plan (1:35)
- 15. Setup Your Content Creation Process & Workflow (6:28)
- 16. Define Your Team and Roles (1:57)
- 17. Define Your Blog Post Guidelines (5:45)
- 18. Select the Right Content Types for Your Articles (2:02)
- 19. Build Your Content Calendar (2:35)
- Quiz - Building a Content Execution Plan
Set Up Tracking
- 20. Introduction to Goal Tracking (2:48)
- 21. Setting Up Goals in Google Analytics (1:59)
- 22. Defining Funnels and Setting Up Ecommerce Tracking (4:35)
- Quiz - Set Up Tracking
- 23. Introduction to Optimizing Content (1:23)
- 24. On-page Optimization of a Blog Post (6:36)
- 25. Building Links (3:23)
- 26. Using Email Outreach to Build Links (4:42)
- Quiz - SEO Optimization
- 27. Why is Content Promotion Important? (1:42)
- 28. Evaluate Your Client’s Current Content Promotion (2:41)
- 29. Consider Content Pre-Promotion (1:51)
- 30. Promoting Content via Social Media – PART 1 (5:08)
- 31. Promoting Content via Social Media – PART 2 (2:46)
- 32. Using Paid Promotion on Social Media (2:32)
- Quiz - Content Promotion
Analyze & Optimize
- 33. Monitor the Results of Your Strategy (6:38)
- 34. Optimize the Strategy to Improve Results (6:57)
- Quiz - Analyze & Optimize
- 35. Summary (3:34)
- Final Quiz
By Ian Cleary
Globally recognized content marketer and author, with a passion for marketing technology.
- 35 Videos
- 2.3 Hours
This course provides you with practical advice and a framework for building and implementing a content strategy for your clients' blog that delivers results. This course is ideal for those who possess some knowledge in digital marketing or blogging. There is significant work in building a blog content strategy and it requires a variety of digital marketing skills ranging from keyword research and content creation to content analytics and optimization. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills needed to monetize and scale your content strategy.
Although I had more expectations, I wanted more hands on and examples. But he looks like he knows what he is doing.
Very informative course!
Ian Cleary offers valuable information in this course. There's zero fluff. Every second is worth your time.
One of my favorites. Very happy with the way the presenter explained everything. Probably the best SEO course on fiverr learn.
Very informative. Thank you.
Really well-done! I learned so much in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend this course for those offering services in blog writing, social media planning, and more! Definitely a versatile course.
Great course learned a lot!
Good, informative and fun.