Social Media Content Strategy
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. Welcome (1:19)
- Course Downloads
- 2. Marketing Funnel (2:15)
- 3. Key Performance Indicators (0:47)
- Quiz: Setting Objectives
Identifying your Target Audience
- 4. Marketing Personas (3:37) Free
- 5. Customer Research (1:45)
- 6. Facebook Audience Insights (6:45)
- 7. Survey Monkey (5:56)
- 8. Empathy Mapping (2:34)
- Quiz: Identifying your Target Audience
Defining your content strategy
- 9. Content Mission Statement (2:24)
- 10. Researching Competitors (8:47)
- 11. Content Pillars (4:53)
- 12. Identifying Post Types (4:50)
- Quiz: Defining your content strategy
Executing on your content strategy
- 13. Executing on your Content Strategy (0:39)
- 14. Planning your Posts (7:57)
- 15. Selecting Visuals (3:34)
- 16. Writing Copy (2:33)
- Quiz: Executing on your content strategy
Creating an efficient process
- 17. Creating an Efficient Process (0:16)
- 18. Reusing content (2:19)
- 19. Getting Help (10:11)
- Quiz: Creating an efficient process
Measuring and Optimizing
- 20. Measuring Performance (0:29)
- 21. Facebook and Instagram Analytics & Insights (6:42)
- 22. Multi-channel content strategy (0:40)
- Quiz: Measuring and Optimizing
- 23. What we learned (1:27)
- Final Quiz
Marketing Manager at Qualtrics, ranked top growth marketer by Hubspot & Search Engine Journal
Whether you're supporting a big brand like Coca Cola or your local yoga studio, if you're involved in social media content strategy you have a daunting task ahead of you: creating content that grabs your followers' attention. That's what you'll learn in this course: how to create social media content with "thumb stopping power". I'll take you step-by-step through my proven process for developing and executing on a social media content strategy. This course is ideal for small business owners or freelancers looking to develop a more strategic and efficient approach to content development for social.
Covered some basics I already knew, but also learned some new things around Content Strategy that I wasn't familiar with. Definitely useful! Thanks, Rita
Lot of funs! I learned about content strategies. A lot of secrets here on how to grow your business! Thanks for the super tutorial.
A great way to start!
This validates my ideas also I learn new strategies as well
The course was very well structured, and the instructor very engaged. I learned a lot of new stuff, and especially I will try out Canva to improve my social media posts.
I loved every second of the Social Media Content Strategy course. Quick, easy and you can apply the steps right away. The course is the organic first step to the Facebook/IG Ad Fundamentals courses, I took previously, but it brought all the information into focus.
Uni V. Sol
Very well structured and easy to follow, you can easily get the basics that you can apply in your day-to-day job!
Awesome job, great research. Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Excellent course delivered well and very engaging.
fun and informative
Very specific and easy to follow.
I am learning a lot
Fantastic. Easy to follow, very informative, designed in a way that enabled me to work along with the video and increase what I was able to learn. This was well worth the cost.
A lot of great information and tools that are applicable to manage social media.
I love the practical tools recommended, and the marketing theories/concepts discussed.
My only feedback would be adding more information or example about executing content strategy in multiple channels (how you would organize it/ priority).
Regardless, it was a great course!
Nice course with clear steps and language. Only thing I noticed is that the explanation of cross-posting and cross-promoting got mixed up during the quiz.
I must say it was very informative for me. Thank you!
This course is great. Easy to follow and it covered all points of content. I would have loved to see some of the other areas of the funnel but I loved it.