Social Media Analytics
Social Media Analytics
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
Aligning to Measurable Objectives
- 1. Course Overview (0:42)
- Course Downloads
- 2. Why Are Goals Important (2:10) Free
- 3. What is a SMART goal (6:37)
- 4. Helping client to Identify SMART Goals (5:25)
- 5. Common Errors with Goal Setting (3:16)
- 6. Case Study Winning the Olympics on Social Media (9:54)
- Quiz : Aligning to Measurable Objectives
Metrics and Measurements, Definitions
- 7. Why are Metrics Important (1:47)
- 8. Facebook Page Insights (5:10)
- 9. Instagram Analytics (3:54)
- 10. Twitter analytics (3:52)
- 11. LinkedIn Metrics (2:24)
- 12. Youtube Metrics (3:24)
- Quiz: Metrics and Measurements, Definitions
Social Media Listening & Competitive Audit
- 13. Social Media Listening Tools (6:38)
- 14. Competitive Audit - Analysis (4:57)
- Quiz: Social Media Listening & Competitive Audit
Social Media Analytics - on the website
- 15. Linking Social Media activity to Google Analytics (9:58)
- 16. Tracking Website Traffic (5:56)
- 17. Pixels (3:51)
- Quiz: Social Media Analytics - on the website
Measuring and Reporting the Results
- 18. How Often Should You Monitor a Campaign (2:59)
- 19. What to Look at When You Measure Results (9:47)
- 20. Measuring the Results (4:57)
- 21. Reporting the Results (4:33)
- Quiz: Measuring and Reporting the Results
- 22. Conclusion (0:53)
- Final Quiz
Sharon Lee Thony
Wharton MBA & digital marketer with 15+ years of experience building global brands, incl. Dove and Axe.
Social Media is central to an effective digital marketing strategy, but how do you know if what you’re doing on social media is really working?
Hi, I’m Sharon and I’m a social media expert and instructor with over 15 years of experience marketing for some of the world’s biggest brands like Procter & Gamble and Unilever.
Understanding metrics and social analytics is key to creating, monitoring and adjusting social strategy and goals. With this in mind, digital marketing experts must know which stats im pact their clients’ goals and how they can use analytics to fine-tune their content, engage with users and enhance their clients’ social presence.
This course is for social media marketers who are managing organic or paid campaign activity for clients, and would like to have a better understanding into what the numbers mean.
You’ll walk away with:
An understanding of how to find basic analytics for social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
A knowledge of what the metrics being reported mean, i.e. impressions vs. reach vs. engagement
Tips on how to use analytics to enhance and advance social media strategies and approaches
How to use industry tools to audit your competitors and gain insights into greater engagement on social media platforms
Best practices on how to present social analytics to clients
This course does not cover:
Campaign creation or media buying
Management of organic social content
I hope that you’ll join me for Learn from Fiverr’s Social Media Analytics course and that this is the first of many times that we will be getting to know each other.