Google Search Ads Fundamentals
Google Search Ads Fundamentals
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
The Power of Search Marketing
- 1. Course introduction (2:12)
- 2. How Do People Search (5:10)
- 3. What Can You Learn From Search (2:12)
- 4. SEO vs. SEM (3:45)
- 5. Search vs. Social (Push vs. Pull) (0:58)
- 6. How Google Serves Ads (2:04) Free
- Quiz: The Power of Search Marketing
Campaign Setup Best Practices
- 7. Google Campaign Types (3:27)
- 8. Objectives and Conversions (1:25)
- 9. Ad Extensions (2:44)
- Quiz: Campaign Setup Best Practices
Keyword strategy - Ad Groups
- 10. Types of keywords
- 11. Measuring Purchase Intent of Keywords (2:14)
- 12. Brand vs. Non-Brand Keywords (2:27)
- 13. Keyword Research (7:17)
- 14. Identifying proper match types (4:26)
- Quiz: Keyword strategy - Ad Groups
- 15. Bidding Strategy (5:32)
- Quiz: Bidding Strategy
Search Ad Hall of Fame / Ad Copy
- 16. Search Ad Hall of Fame (10:32)
- Quiz: Search Ad Hall of Fame / Ad Copy
After the Click: Landing Pages, Results and ROAS
- 17. Landing Page Best Practices (3:56)
- 18. Tracking Results & Google Tag Manager (7:13)
- 19. Google Analytics (4:11)
- Quiz: After the Click: Landing Pages, Results and ROAS
Optimization and Refinement
- 20. Optimization and Refinement (8:58)
- 21. How to Optimize for Voice Search (5:17)
- Quiz: Optimization and Refinement
- 22. Conclusion (0:45)
- Final Quiz
Sharon Lee Thony
Wharton MBA & digital marketer with 15+ years of experience building global brands, incl. Dove and Axe.
Getting your website on the top of a search page is one of the best ways to engage people who are looking for your product or service. It allows you to be the answer to their question.
Hi, I’m Sharon and I’m a digital marketing expert who has used search marketing to drive direct revenue and results for my clients and their businesses. I have over 15 years of experience working with industries and companies at the forefront of search. Some of the brands I’ve helped to build include Dove, Axe, Vaseline and COMO Hotels and Resorts.
In this course, you’ll get a deep dive into Google Ads campaign creation and search engine marketing best practices. This class is ideal for you if you’re looking to learn the basics of search marketing and gain a better understanding of Google search in order to use it for your own business or for your clients.
By taking this course, you will:
Learn to build successful search campaigns that result in user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation.
Learn to conduct keyword strategy and research, as well as run successful A/B testing strategies
Learn best practices for targeting, ad copy and landing pages that maximize conversions and ROI for your Google Ads campaigns.
This course is not for you if you already have experience with search campaigns.
I hope that you’ll join me for Learn from Fiverr’s Google Ads Fundamentals course and that this is the first of many times that we will be getting to know each other.
The course only touched briefly on the topics. I don't think I got value for my money.
Complicated. Nothing that i know before is the same after this course. Thank you!
Thanks for help
Great course and teacher!
Thanks, Fiverr for offering this course. Although basic things but excellent approach to teach.