30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC (2:35)
- Illustrator Mastery - Exercise Files
- Illustrator Mastery - 6 Completed Files
- 2. Getting Started with Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. Trick for Redrawing Hand Drawn Images in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:17)
- 4. Curvature Tool vs Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:27)
- 5. Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC (8:46)
- 6. How to Draw Flowing Curves in Adobe Illustrator with the Width Tool (13:13)
- 7. Mastering Corners with Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects (5:27)
- 8. The Best Creation Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC the Shape Builder Tool (22:59)
- 9. More Shape Builder Goodness (11:01)
- 10. Using Live Shape Effects in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:03)
- 11. Class Project - Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets (1:39)
- Drawing - Quiz
- 12. Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts for Adobe Illustrator CC (11:04)
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Quiz
Color & Patterns
- 13. Advanced Color Tips & Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (15:43)
- 14. Using Color Themes in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:03)
- 15. How to Color a Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC (7:07)
- 16. How to Use the Color Guide in Adobe Illustrator (2:47)
- 17. How to Change All the Colors at Once in Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork (4:19)
- 18. How to Make Gradients Bend in Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh (13:35)
- 19. How to Make Long Shadows in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:14)
- 20. How to Blend Images with the Background Colors in Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes (3:26)
- 21. How to Make Images Black & White in Illustrator & Mix with Color (7:44)
- 22. How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC (6:12)
- 23. How to Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
- 24. How to Create a Duotone Image Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:23)
- 25. Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (14:16)
- Color & Patterns - Quiz
- 26. How to Change The Default Font & Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:36)
- 27. Advanced Workflow Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (10:51)
- 28. Shortcuts for Aligning & Distributing in Illustrator CC Using Actions (4:28)
- 29. How to Proof Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC (1:25)
- 30. Adobe Illustrator is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator (9:40)
- 31. How Best to Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software (8:13)
- Workflow Speed - Quiz
- 32. Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:52)
- 33. How to Put Text Type into the Shape of a Letter in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:40)
- 34. How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (2:27)
- Typography - Quiz
Strokes & Lines
- 35. How to Multiply Strokes to a Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:24)
- 36. How to Add a Stroke Line Around the Outside of Text or Shapes in Illustrator (3:45)
- 37. How to Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
Depth, Perspective & 3D
- 38. Introduction to 3D in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:10)
- 39. How to Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC (15:22)
- 40. How to Make the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:35)
Charts & Graphs
- 41. How to Make a Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph in Adobe Illustrator CC (17:38)
Artboards & Pages
- 42. Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:42)
- 43. Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock and Adobe Market (9:12)
- 44. Advanced Image Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:22)
Transform, Distort & Blend
- 45. How to Distort Bend Shapes & Type in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:40)
- 46. How to Make a 3D Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:58)
- 47. How to Create Lots of Lines that Blend Together in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:24)
- 48. How to Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:25)
- 49. How to Make a Linocut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:26)
- 50. How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
- Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz
Web UI design
- 51. How to Use Adobe Illustrator for Web & UI Design (15:16)
- 52. How to Make an Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC (14:51)
- 53. What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course (1:07)
- Final Quiz
This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator CC, for individuals who already have some prior experience and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it, then this course is the perfect fit for you. You'll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow. Because this course is project-based, you'll learn all the necessary tools and tricks to create beautiful and modern design styles. If you're ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this course to unlock and master new skills.
it was really great. i already know most of it but i learn a few things from you that i didn't learn anywhere else. thank you sir and thank you fiverr for giving me opportunity to learn from adobe certified instructor.
Thank you very much!! I really want other courses like this one.
Well I really enjoyed this course. I have learned some important tips and tricks as well as ideas. But in 1 or 2 place the tutorial instruction did not work.
Any way this really really amazing and wow video.
This course was very good. Good Instructor!!!
Great I love this tutorials!
Excellent trainer.Perfect contents!
He is a very good trainer and a great person. I have learned lots of new techniques. very informative and helpful course. Thanks Fiverr for arranging this course.
Outstanding experience to learn new things...
It's good...... i like it.
Great lessons, tips and tricks...
Excellent course ! Highly recommend this course :)
Dan is Awesome! :) I would definitely this course to everyone who want to speedup their workflow.
First if all, Thanks to fiverr. I am really love his style, knowledge and accent that is why I put 5 stars. I expected more in-depth learning, but there is more advanced features in Illustrator he did not bring them in this course. He speaks too fast!! Anyway Thanks Dan!!!
Yapp...'Dan' makes an amazing 'Illustrator Mastery Course' where you can learn more about #Illustrator. Thanks, #Fiverr for provided us with that course. I think...I will buy another course :) Dan is a Great Tutor,,
I would say 40% of this course is already included in the Fundamental one, 30% are things you will never use and just waste of time, and 30% only are cool stuff that I was looking for.
Hence, I give it 2 stars only as it should not be names as "Mastery".
Learning with Dan is amazing in all aspects, very good, creative and fun content, amazing tricks, techniques and workflow tips that make all the course completely useful.
Dan is an amazing instructor who took his time to discuss every bit of detail while teaching a new topic. Kept the flow of the course interesting by showing super cool things and shortcuts. Learnt a lot from this course, gained a lot of confidence in using Adobe Illustrator. Looking forward to use my knowledge to create super cool stuff here on Fiverr!
Alright, first of all I have to say Dan is a really great teacher. He explains everything to the details which is really helpful even for someone who is familiar with this program. But, since i signed up for the Mastery and already had a basic course of his, this one was toooooo long with numerous repeating and to be honest, at the end was really exhausting ... another big downside was a constant mixing of other Adobe programs. I'm quite good in them, but for beginners this would be literally a definition of a nightmare. The topic should be Illustator itself.. However , I'm looking forward to the course about Ae
Some of the questions are really hard to understand and this a very advance level course i think. This was a great course for me as i learned lot more from this course. Daniel is better to understand everything clearly.
Waiting for the other course like Adobe InDesign. Thanks DAN.
I am a professional graphic designer and thought that maybe I could brush up on my Illustrator skills and maybe also learn a few new tricks. I did learn more about the tools in Adobe Illustrator but it was not done easily with this course.
On occasion the instructor would call a tool by the wrong name. At times he would attempt to create an effect on an image and it wouldn't work.
I lost track of how many lessons I had to eventually resort to using another source like Adobe help or other websites. And that was even after I found his transcripts!
The fact that some of the lessons could only be done on a Mac (and I have a PC) is ridiculous. That's something every instructor should consider before putting a course together.
At least, unlike my high school daughter's computer science teacher, he did not turn on Infinity Wars while he was expecting us to go on to do the lesson without him.
Finding your way around complex software like Illustrator by yourself is one thing and you might even be good at it BUT having somebody like Daniel show you the ins and outs in detail in a systematic fashion with applicable real-world examples is a whole different league.
Thank you, Daniel - Thank you, Fiverr!
super AMAZING course. Very effective. There were tips & tricks, fun and a lot. DAN was really awesome. I would love to give special thanks to FIVERR for creating this opportunity of learning.
I really love this course. I already learn a lot of tricks from this course. But I think if it had too more details then it will be more amazing. And I am sorry for Fiverr because there is no option to connect with an instructor like comment section/Question section or submit option. And also they didn't provide a certificate. Hope they will update very soon. Thank you so much for this amazing course
Before buying the course, I thought " Will this be a waste of my hard earned money? " No way!!!! This is the best course I have ever seen from a while which teaches you to polish your skill on Adobe illustrator. Dan your skills are unbelievable " Dan O.O... just Daaaamn!!!" Thank you for sharing your experience as a designer!! Thank you so much! This course made my work more easier than ever!! And Thank you fiverr for trying to make the platform a good market place with skilled and experienced people!!!
Good teacher. Thanks!
Great course. I could really update my skills in Adobe Illustrator.
I really enjoyed studying this course, very helpful.
Thank you. We hope we will get discounts on other courses.
5 star :)
I love the course! I have learnt many techniques that have made my graphics designing skills more smooth and fast. And ofcourse Deniel was awesome! He can grab your attention quickly and you can learn very fast!
Thank you fiverr team, for this awesome tutorial!
Super details. thanks
Great course. Thank you.
Awesome!! I like it. I love it.
Learned many things but the course could be more organized when recording...
Very Helpful. Thanks........................
Amazing course. It doesn´t get boring at any moment and Dan´s flow it´s quite fun to follow. I will definitely do more courses.
This course has worked for me like a topping on the cake. Thank you so much Dan for creating such a friendly course.
It is a very good course.
Very Detailed and one of its kind. Got a lot of information about colors and typography. Loved it.
Great Course, I learn some new items and enjoy here. Thanks
Have a great experience with Fiverr learning course.
Great content delivered by a passionate teacher
This is very helpful course for me. I'm really love this course. Because, clear instruction and clean voice. Finally all is well.
AWESOME EXPERIENCE DOING THIS ALL STUFF... I LEARNT A LOT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COURSE.
Great experience. I have learned many tricks. Thanks.
Good learning Process . Great Thanks
It could be better to give more ideas on some specific topics like website design and UI/UX design too. Some theory part is also required to make a full fledged package that can make someone to earn from freelancing websites with confidence.
Enjoyed watching the course. This creator is definitely one of the best here on Learn. Thank you for sharing your skills with us.
This is the best tutorial. Thanks fiverr for arrange this course.
It was really great. I learned a lot. Highly recommended to all!
It was good. However, I already knew more than %95 of the course contents. It's greater for those we know less about illustrator.
Extremely thankful to fiverr to make this course available to us. Extremely useful tips and tricks for illustrators of all levels!
This course and the instructor are just great. It covered all features of Illustrator. I learned a lot of new tools which make it so much easier to create things that I've struggled to create "manually" before. Definitely worth your money and your time.
Good course for learning Illustrator! Many things need you can apply in the design.
Such a great course. It's the course for basic to advance. Really enjoyed the videos and the exercise files are also great. Thank you Dan for giving this course to Fiverr and thanks a lot Fiverr for giving the opportunity for learning from professionals.
Ive already done the fundamentals adobe illustrator course and this one is awesome. Its nice to learn alot of new tips an tricks. Theres also many exercise files that come which help you commit the things you learn to memory. Love this cause and the instructor. Thumbs up!!
It was amazing course and I learn lot of important things. The tutor was excellent and easy to learn from him. I also enjoyed the examination.
Thanks fiverr for the course system.
I learn and refresh many important topics, thanks ..
Great thanks a lot
Rich, precise and clear course . I would definitely recommend it..Thank you Dan.
Very useful tutorial. I learned a lot of things and tricks. It will help me for sure . Thank You DAN . :-)
Very detailed , I learn new things even though I know how to use Illustrator quite well
It is nice and well organized recommend for all
I am very impressed with these course. Really awesome tips and tricks. Best teacher ever. Thank you
outstanding experience keep it up
Excellent trainer.. Thanks
it is bit lenthy but very good course
Overall best courses!
I'm speechless.. Glad fiverr is giving us the chance to test ourselves..
Totally Awesome and very create. He speaking very clear and funny. 100% Enjoyable time.Thanks
I really learned some advanced technic. Just what i wanted! Thanks for the awesome course. Highly Recommended.
Amazing course! Very helpful shortcuts and easy to learn a lot of important things! Thanks Fiverr for the course system !!!
Awesome course. Love it
It's amazing course design for everyone. Boost our work experience.
Excellent step by Fiverr..
Thank you for this, it was nice learning with you. Great course!!!
I have been using Adobe Illustrator for about 4 years but I still feel that my expertise in using the software is still very little and I hope to learn many things from this course. Unfortunately, most of the tutorials in this course are basic things that I already know, I even know tricks that are better and faster than those taught in the video. As for the new tricks that I learned, it didn't really help me to improve my expertise in my specialty, Illustration and character design.
DANIAL SCOTT IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD DESIGNER AS WELL AS AN INSTRUCTOR. HE IS REALLY AWESOME "DANE LOVES ADOBE!" and I am also gonna love that thing.... all the topics were nicely covered and preached well. The weird thing was I couldn't contact my instructor. Maybe he is pretty much busy in making an updated and cool stuff for us.... THE INSTRUCTOR IS ONE MAN ARMY in his knowledge about creating graphics!
It's great course though I'm a experienced design consultant. I learned lot of extra helpful tips and tricks for use Adobe Illustrate which allow me to fully utilize the Illustrator. Thank you Daniel for keep our hopes up.