Adobe Illustrator Mastery
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC (2:35)
- Illustrator Mastery - Exercise Files
- Illustrator Mastery - 6 Completed Files
- 2. Getting Started with Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial (1:20)
- 3. Trick for Redrawing Hand Drawn Images in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:17)
- 4. Curvature Tool vs Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:27)
- 5. Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC (8:46)
- 6. How to Draw Flowing Curves in Adobe Illustrator with the Width Tool (13:13)
- 7. Mastering Corners with Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects (5:27)
- 8. The Best Creation Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC the Shape Builder Tool (22:59)
- 9. More Shape Builder Goodness (11:01)
- 10. Using Live Shape Effects in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:03)
- 11. Class Project - Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets (1:39)
- Drawing - Quiz
- 12. Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts for Adobe Illustrator CC (11:04)
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Quiz
Color & Patterns
- 13. Advanced Color Tips & Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (15:43)
- 14. Using Color Themes in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:03)
- 15. How to Color a Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC (7:07)
- 16. How to Use the Color Guide in Adobe Illustrator (2:47)
- 17. How to Change All the Colors at Once in Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork (4:19)
- 18. How to Make Gradients Bend in Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh (13:35)
- 19. How to Make Long Shadows in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:14)
- 20. How to Blend Images with the Background Colors in Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes (3:26)
- 21. How to Make Images Black & White in Illustrator & Mix with Color (7:44)
- 22. How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC (6:12)
- 23. How to Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
- 24. How to Create a Duotone Image Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:23)
- 25. Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (14:16)
- Color & Patterns - Quiz
- 26. How to Change The Default Font & Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:36)
- 27. Advanced Workflow Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (10:51)
- 28. Shortcuts for Aligning & Distributing in Illustrator CC Using Actions (4:28)
- 29. How to Proof Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC (1:25)
- 30. Adobe Illustrator is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator (9:40)
- 31. How Best to Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software (8:13)
- Workflow Speed - Quiz
- 32. Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:52)
- 33. How to Put Text Type into the Shape of a Letter in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:40)
- 34. How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (2:27)
- Typography - Quiz
Strokes & Lines
- 35. How to Multiply Strokes to a Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:24)
- 36. How to Add a Stroke Line Around the Outside of Text or Shapes in Illustrator (3:45)
- 37. How to Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
Depth, Perspective & 3D
- 38. Introduction to 3D in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:10)
- 39. How to Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC (15:22)
- 40. How to Make the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:35)
Charts & Graphs
- 41. How to Make a Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph in Adobe Illustrator CC (17:38)
Artboards & Pages
- 42. Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:42)
- 43. Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock and Adobe Market (9:12)
- 44. Advanced Image Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:22)
Transform, Distort & Blend
- 45. How to Distort Bend Shapes & Type in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:40)
- 46. How to Make a 3D Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:58)
- 47. How to Create Lots of Lines that Blend Together in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:24)
- 48. How to Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:25)
- 49. How to Make a Linocut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:26)
- 50. How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
- Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz
Web UI design
- 51. How to Use Adobe Illustrator for Web & UI Design (15:16)
- 52. How to Make an Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC (14:51)
- 53. What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course (1:07)
- Final Quiz
This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator CC, for individuals who already have some prior experience and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it, then this course is the perfect fit for you. You'll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow. Because this course is project-based, you'll learn all the necessary tools and tricks to create beautiful and modern design styles. If you're ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this course to unlock and master new skills.
DANIAL SCOTT IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD DESIGNER AS WELL AS AN INSTRUCTOR. HE IS REALLY AWESOME "DANE LOVES ADOBE!" and I am also gonna love that thing.... all the topics were nicely covered and preached well. The weird thing was I couldn't contact my instructor. Maybe he is pretty much busy in making an updated and cool stuff for us.... THE INSTRUCTOR IS ONE MAN ARMY in his knowledge about creating graphics!
Great I love this tutorials!
Your Course are very Helpful , Thank you Daniel !!
Great informative course i have learned a lot of tips and tricks i will definitely recommend this course to my friends.
Many Thanks Dan :)))
Excellent trainer.Perfect contents!
Cool and nice course.
This is the best tutorial. Thanks fiverr for arrange this course.
outstanding experience, thanks
Amazing Instructor. I learned so much Creativity In Ai From Scott.
super experience, thanks
Super details. thanks
Great course. I could really update my skills in Adobe Illustrator.
Quite useful, thanks)
Thank you for this, it was nice learning with you. Great course!!!
I have learnt much fro this course. As I was not aware of many of tools usage before thsi course.
I Learned many new tricks here. very good coarse for designer. Thank you.
Enjoyed watching the course. This creator is definitely one of the best here on Learn. Thank you for sharing your skills with us.
Great Dan course, very specific and in-depth for those who want to know all the illustrator tools to the end.
Overall best courses!
Loved the content delivered...
Nice course helped improving the skills
I really enjoyed studying this course, very helpful.
Thank you. We hope we will get discounts on other courses.
5 star :)
I learn and refresh many important topics, thanks ..
I am a professional graphic designer and thought that maybe I could brush up on my Illustrator skills and maybe also learn a few new tricks. I did learn more about the tools in Adobe Illustrator but it was not done easily with this course.
On occasion the instructor would call a tool by the wrong name. At times he would attempt to create an effect on an image and it wouldn't work.
I lost track of how many lessons I had to eventually resort to using another source like Adobe help or other websites. And that was even after I found his transcripts!
The fact that some of the lessons could only be done on a Mac (and I have a PC) is ridiculous. That's something every instructor should consider before putting a course together.
At least, unlike my high school daughter's computer science teacher, he did not turn on Infinity Wars while he was expecting us to go on to do the lesson without him.
It could be better to give more ideas on some specific topics like website design and UI/UX design too. Some theory part is also required to make a full fledged package that can make someone to earn from freelancing websites with confidence.
Excellent, Dan is a great teacher, loved the course!
It's great course though I'm a experienced design consultant. I learned lot of extra helpful tips and tricks for use Adobe Illustrate which allow me to fully utilize the Illustrator. Thank you Daniel for keep our hopes up.
Great thanks a lot
Learned many things but the course could be more organized when recording...
Rich, precise and clear course . I would definitely recommend it..Thank you Dan.
Good learning Process . Great Thanks
A great course. Have learnt a lot of tricks to increase my work speed. Thanks
I love the course! I have learnt many techniques that have made my graphics designing skills more smooth and fast. And ofcourse Deniel was awesome! He can grab your attention quickly and you can learn very fast!
Thank you fiverr team, for this awesome tutorial!
Great Course! Nicely explained with useful examples I learned here lot. Thanks
Fiverr provides an amazing opportunity to its sellers to improve their skills and earned maximum from its platform. Thanks Fiverr.
Amazing creativity and value for money !!
Great course as far as skill enhancement is concerned. thanks
all of his tutorials awesome, highly recommended
Dan is an amazing instructor who took his time to discuss every bit of detail while teaching a new topic. Kept the flow of the course interesting by showing super cool things and shortcuts. Learnt a lot from this course, gained a lot of confidence in using Adobe Illustrator. Looking forward to use my knowledge to create super cool stuff here on Fiverr!
Before buying the course, I thought " Will this be a waste of my hard earned money? " No way!!!! This is the best course I have ever seen from a while which teaches you to polish your skill on Adobe illustrator. Dan your skills are unbelievable " Dan O.O... just Daaaamn!!!" Thank you for sharing your experience as a designer!! Thank you so much! This course made my work more easier than ever!! And Thank you fiverr for trying to make the platform a good market place with skilled and experienced people!!!
He is a very good trainer and a great person. I have learned lots of new techniques. very informative and helpful course. Thanks Fiverr for arranging this course.
Great experience. I have learned many tricks. Thanks.
AWESOME EXPERIENCE DOING THIS ALL STUFF... I LEARNT A LOT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COURSE.
This is very helpful course for me. I'm really love this course. Because, clear instruction and clean voice. Finally all is well.
Excellent step by Fiverr..
It's amazing course design for everyone. Boost our work experience.
This course and the instructor are just great. It covered all features of Illustrator. I learned a lot of new tools which make it so much easier to create things that I've struggled to create "manually" before. Definitely worth your money and your time.
Overall this course is great.
Great content delivered by a passionate teacher
Superb course definitely boost my skills :)
Have a great experience with Fiverr learning course.
it is bit lenthy but very good course
Good course for learning Illustrator! Many things need you can apply in the design.
Awesome course. Love it
Extremely thankful to fiverr to make this course available to us. Extremely useful tips and tricks for illustrators of all levels!
The Best course for the ones
Finding your way around complex software like Illustrator by yourself is one thing and you might even be good at it BUT having somebody like Daniel show you the ins and outs in detail in a systematic fashion with applicable real-world examples is a whole different league.
Thank you, Daniel - Thank you, Fiverr!
Such a great course. It's the course for basic to advance. Really enjoyed the videos and the exercise files are also great. Thank you Dan for giving this course to Fiverr and thanks a lot Fiverr for giving the opportunity for learning from professionals.
Great Course as usual!
Excellent creativity! Great! Great! Great!
I'm speechless.. Glad fiverr is giving us the chance to test ourselves..
Learning with Dan is amazing in all aspects, very good, creative and fun content, amazing tricks, techniques and workflow tips that make all the course completely useful.
Great and detailed course
Outstanding experience to learn new things...
The course is pretty nice but i expected more in depth lessons using layer masks and some other tricks.
It's good...... i like it.
super AMAZING course. Very effective. There were tips & tricks, fun and a lot. DAN was really awesome. I would love to give special thanks to FIVERR for creating this opportunity of learning.