30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC (2:35)
- Illustrator Mastery - Exercise Files
- Illustrator Mastery - 6 Completed Files
- 2. Getting Started with Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. Trick for Redrawing Hand Drawn Images in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:17)
- 4. Curvature Tool vs Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:27)
- 5. Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC (8:46)
- 6. How to Draw Flowing Curves in Adobe Illustrator with the Width Tool (13:13)
- 7. Mastering Corners with Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects (5:27)
- 8. The Best Creation Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC the Shape Builder Tool (22:59)
- 9. More Shape Builder Goodness (11:01)
- 10. Using Live Shape Effects in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:03)
- 11. Class Project - Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets (1:39)
- Drawing - Quiz
- 12. Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts for Adobe Illustrator CC (11:04)
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Quiz
Color & Patterns
- 13. Advanced Color Tips & Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (15:43)
- 14. Using Color Themes in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:03)
- 15. How to Color a Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC (7:07)
- 16. How to Use the Color Guide in Adobe Illustrator (2:47)
- 17. How to Change All the Colors at Once in Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork (4:19)
- 18. How to Make Gradients Bend in Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh (13:35)
- 19. How to Make Long Shadows in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:14)
- 20. How to Blend Images with the Background Colors in Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes (3:26)
- 21. How to Make Images Black & White in Illustrator & Mix with Color (7:44)
- 22. How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC (6:12)
- 23. How to Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
- 24. How to Create a Duotone Image Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:23)
- 25. Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (14:16)
- Color & Patterns - Quiz
- 26. How to Change The Default Font & Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:36)
- 27. Advanced Workflow Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (10:51)
- 28. Shortcuts for Aligning & Distributing in Illustrator CC Using Actions (4:28)
- 29. How to Proof Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC (1:25)
- 30. Adobe Illustrator is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator (9:40)
- 31. How Best to Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software (8:13)
- Workflow Speed - Quiz
- 32. Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:52)
- 33. How to Put Text Type into the Shape of a Letter in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:40)
- 34. How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (2:27)
- Typography - Quiz
Strokes & Lines
- 35. How to Multiply Strokes to a Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:24)
- 36. How to Add a Stroke Line Around the Outside of Text or Shapes in Illustrator (3:45)
- 37. How to Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
Depth, Perspective & 3D
- 38. Introduction to 3D in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:10)
- 39. How to Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC (15:22)
- 40. How to Make the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:35)
Charts & Graphs
- 41. How to Make a Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph in Adobe Illustrator CC (17:38)
Artboards & Pages
- 42. Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:42)
- 43. Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock and Adobe Market (9:12)
- 44. Advanced Image Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:22)
Transform, Distort & Blend
- 45. How to Distort Bend Shapes & Type in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:40)
- 46. How to Make a 3D Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:58)
- 47. How to Create Lots of Lines that Blend Together in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:24)
- 48. How to Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:25)
- 49. How to Make a Linocut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:26)
- 50. How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
- Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz
Web UI design
- 51. How to Use Adobe Illustrator for Web & UI Design (15:16)
- 52. How to Make an Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC (14:51)
- 53. What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course (1:07)
- Final Quiz
- 53 Videos
- 7.3 Hours
This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator CC, for individuals who already have some prior experience and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it, then this course is the perfect fit for you. You'll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow. Because this course is project-based, you'll learn all the necessary tools and tricks to create beautiful and modern design styles. If you're ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this course to unlock and master new skills.
I really learned some advanced technic. Just what i wanted! Thanks for the awesome course. Highly Recommended.
Dan is Awesome. He also uses Awesome a lot :)
Amazing learning techniques, I have learn a lot ,to much helpful .
Great Communication skills he has.
Pretty helpful. But, it would be better if the videos shows the shortcut keys as well instead of only saying.
really nice. thanks
Brilliant course, thanks again Dan.
One of the best courses ever! Love it and recommend to everybody who wants to improve their skills on Illustrator!
Learned many things but the course could be more organized when recording...
This course and the instructor are just great. It covered all features of Illustrator. I learned a lot of new tools which make it so much easier to create things that I've struggled to create "manually" before. Definitely worth your money and your time.
Great stuff! I love to work with you, Dan... It is better to get more guides in future... I need to talk and get advises ahead, REMEMBER ME. Ill contact, Nirosh from Sri Lanka.
Very Detailed and one of its kind. Got a lot of information about colors and typography. Loved it.
I have been using Adobe Illustrator for about 4 years but I still feel that my expertise in using the software is still very little and I hope to learn many things from this course. Unfortunately, most of the tutorials in this course are basic things that I already know, I even know tricks that are better and faster than those taught in the video. As for the new tricks that I learned, it didn't really help me to improve my expertise in my specialty, Illustration and character design.
This is the best tutorial. Thanks fiverr for arrange this course.
i am satisfied this videos,
this is not what i expected .
Good teacher. Thanks!
Excellent creativity! Great! Great! Great!
Good learning Process . Great Thanks
Good course for learning Illustrator! Many things need you can apply in the design.
DANIAL SCOTT IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD DESIGNER AS WELL AS AN INSTRUCTOR. HE IS REALLY AWESOME "DANE LOVES ADOBE!" and I am also gonna love that thing.... all the topics were nicely covered and preached well. The weird thing was I couldn't contact my instructor. Maybe he is pretty much busy in making an updated and cool stuff for us.... THE INSTRUCTOR IS ONE MAN ARMY in his knowledge about creating graphics!
I loved it very much. Dan is really awesome and friendly trough this course. I would love to take his more course, Besides thanks Fiverr to make a fantastic learning platform.
Before buying the course, I thought " Will this be a waste of my hard earned money? " No way!!!! This is the best course I have ever seen from a while which teaches you to polish your skill on Adobe illustrator. Dan your skills are unbelievable " Dan O.O... just Daaaamn!!!" Thank you for sharing your experience as a designer!! Thank you so much! This course made my work more easier than ever!! And Thank you fiverr for trying to make the platform a good market place with skilled and experienced people!!!
This course was really very helpful to me. My skills increased to take this course. I recommend this course to everyone. Thank you so much, Daniel Walter Scott
Such a great course. It's the course for basic to advance. Really enjoyed the videos and the exercise files are also great. Thank you Dan for giving this course to Fiverr and thanks a lot Fiverr for giving the opportunity for learning from professionals.
Awesome, learned a lot of new stuff .........100% Satisfied
I have learnt much fro this course. As I was not aware of many of tools usage before thsi course.
I love the course! I have learnt many techniques that have made my graphics designing skills more smooth and fast. And ofcourse Deniel was awesome! He can grab your attention quickly and you can learn very fast!
Thank you fiverr team, for this awesome tutorial!
Amazing tips. Really good explanation!
Fiverr provides an amazing opportunity to its sellers to improve their skills and earned maximum from its platform. Thanks Fiverr.
AWESOME EXPERIENCE DOING THIS ALL STUFF... I LEARNT A LOT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COURSE.
Great course. Daniel Walter Scott is the best Illustrator online instructor in my opinion. His teaching style is funny and casual and you can get a sense of his enthusiasm about Illustrator, especially the shape builder and the curvature tool. I owe him a lot.
Excellent course! Very helpful shortcuts and easy to learn!
Awesome and very helpful for the beginner to expert.
It could be better to give more ideas on some specific topics like website design and UI/UX design too. Some theory part is also required to make a full fledged package that can make someone to earn from freelancing websites with confidence.
all of his tutorials awesome, highly recommended
super AMAZING course. Very effective. There were tips & tricks, fun and a lot. DAN was really awesome. I would love to give special thanks to FIVERR for creating this opportunity of learning.
I have many years of experience in this field and using Adobe Illustrator and still I have learned a lot by this course . You are great Dan , for sure I will purchase other courses from you .
Great informative course i have learned a lot of tips and tricks i will definitely recommend this course to my friends.
Many Thanks Dan :)))
I am working at fiverr from last 4+ years. After enrolling course I Polish my skills and get many Professional skills. And ready to go more Professional in designs. Instructor use to give extra knowledge about other related products of adob as well as illustrator. Thanks fiverr and Dan
I really enjoyed studying this course, very helpful.
Thank you. We hope we will get discounts on other courses.
5 star :)
Very helpful for us.
Extremely thankful to fiverr to make this course available to us. Extremely useful tips and tricks for illustrators of all levels!
I really love this course. I already learn a lot of tricks from this course. But I think if it had too more details then it will be more amazing. And I am sorry for Fiverr because there is no option to connect with an instructor like comment section/Question section or submit option. And also they didn't provide a certificate. Hope they will update very soon. Thank you so much for this amazing course
The course is really great! And the guy rocks AI! Thank you very much!
Thank you for this, it was nice learning with you. Great course!!!
Some of the questions are really hard to understand and this a very advance level course i think. This was a great course for me as i learned lot more from this course. Daniel is better to understand everything clearly.
Waiting for the other course like Adobe InDesign. Thanks DAN.
Definetly! It's very helpful
Very helpful and interesting. I'll recommend it!
Dan is an amazing instructor who took his time to discuss every bit of detail while teaching a new topic. Kept the flow of the course interesting by showing super cool things and shortcuts. Learnt a lot from this course, gained a lot of confidence in using Adobe Illustrator. Looking forward to use my knowledge to create super cool stuff here on Fiverr!
Learning with Dan is amazing in all aspects, very good, creative and fun content, amazing tricks, techniques and workflow tips that make all the course completely useful.
Very useful tutorial. I learned a lot of things and tricks. It will help me for sure . Thank You DAN . :-)
Great course! Learned a lot!
A great course. Have learnt a lot of tricks to increase my work speed. Thanks
It was really great. I learned a lot. Highly recommended to all!
Super tutorial! I love it very much!
Amazing creativity and value for money !!
Loved the content delivered...
Thank you very much!! I really want other courses like this one.
First if all, Thanks to fiverr. I am really love his style, knowledge and accent that is why I put 5 stars. I expected more in-depth learning, but there is more advanced features in Illustrator he did not bring them in this course. He speaks too fast!! Anyway Thanks Dan!!!
I think I invested on something useful. Thanks Dan.
Good course to polish up some advanced Skills
Outstanding Course, I have learnt much from this course. Basically this course enhanced my skills in adobe illustrator cc.
Awesome course Dan, Highly recommended
It's good...... i like it.
Very Helpful Course, highly recommended Everyone, Who need to improve their skill on Adobe Illustrator.
outstanding experience, thanks
I have learned a lot of new things thank you, Dan.
PERFECT AND GREAT!!!
The course is pretty nice but i expected more in depth lessons using layer masks and some other tricks.
Nice course! It helped me a lot to know many features!
This course was very good. Good Instructor!!!
Thank you so much Sir. i learned a lot of new things from this course. Highly recommend :)