30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC (2:35)
- Illustrator Mastery - Exercise Files
- Illustrator Mastery - 6 Completed Files
- 2. Getting Started with Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. Trick for Redrawing Hand Drawn Images in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:17)
- 4. Curvature Tool vs Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:27)
- 5. Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC (8:46)
- 6. How to Draw Flowing Curves in Adobe Illustrator with the Width Tool (13:13)
- 7. Mastering Corners with Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects (5:27)
- 8. The Best Creation Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC the Shape Builder Tool (22:59)
- 9. More Shape Builder Goodness (11:01)
- 10. Using Live Shape Effects in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:03)
- 11. Class Project - Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets (1:39)
- Drawing - Quiz
- 12. Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts for Adobe Illustrator CC (11:04)
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Quiz
Color & Patterns
- 13. Advanced Color Tips & Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (15:43)
- 14. Using Color Themes in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:03)
- 15. How to Color a Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC (7:07)
- 16. How to Use the Color Guide in Adobe Illustrator (2:47)
- 17. How to Change All the Colors at Once in Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork (4:19)
- 18. How to Make Gradients Bend in Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh (13:35)
- 19. How to Make Long Shadows in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:14)
- 20. How to Blend Images with the Background Colors in Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes (3:26)
- 21. How to Make Images Black & White in Illustrator & Mix with Color (7:44)
- 22. How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC (6:12)
- 23. How to Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
- 24. How to Create a Duotone Image Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:23)
- 25. Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (14:16)
- Color & Patterns - Quiz
- 26. How to Change The Default Font & Swatches in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:36)
- 27. Advanced Workflow Tricks for Adobe Illustrator CC (10:51)
- 28. Shortcuts for Aligning & Distributing in Illustrator CC Using Actions (4:28)
- 29. How to Proof Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC (1:25)
- 30. Adobe Illustrator is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator (9:40)
- 31. How Best to Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software (8:13)
- Workflow Speed - Quiz
- 32. Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:52)
- 33. How to Put Text Type into the Shape of a Letter in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:40)
- 34. How to Use the Touch Type Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (2:27)
- Typography - Quiz
Strokes & Lines
- 35. How to Multiply Strokes to a Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:24)
- 36. How to Add a Stroke Line Around the Outside of Text or Shapes in Illustrator (3:45)
- 37. How to Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
Depth, Perspective & 3D
- 38. Introduction to 3D in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:10)
- 39. How to Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC (15:22)
- 40. How to Make the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:35)
Charts & Graphs
- 41. How to Make a Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph in Adobe Illustrator CC (17:38)
Artboards & Pages
- 42. Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:42)
- 43. Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock and Adobe Market (9:12)
- 44. Advanced Image Tricks & Tips in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:22)
Transform, Distort & Blend
- 45. How to Distort Bend Shapes & Type in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:40)
- 46. How to Make a 3D Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:58)
- 47. How to Create Lots of Lines that Blend Together in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:24)
- 48. How to Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:25)
- 49. How to Make a Linocut Effect in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:26)
- 50. How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (9:33)
- Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz
Web UI design
- 51. How to Use Adobe Illustrator for Web & UI Design (15:16)
- 52. How to Make an Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC (14:51)
- 53. What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course (1:07)
- Final Quiz
- 53 Videos
- 7.3 Hours
This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator CC, for individuals who already have some prior experience and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it, then this course is the perfect fit for you. You'll learn how to speed up your productivity and workflow. Because this course is project-based, you'll learn all the necessary tools and tricks to create beautiful and modern design styles. If you're ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this course to unlock and master new skills.
Dan is talented trainer. Eye catching presentation!
You are my favorite trainer. I loved the course and I learnt a lots of new things in this course. I would definitely subscribe for a few more courses.
I loved this course, As I know the ropes, it gives me an efficient way to work with Adobe illustrator. Now I can do some work with less hassle and efforts.
Amazing learning techniques, I have learn a lot ,to much helpful .
Great Communication skills he has.
This is very helpful course for me. I'm really love this course. Because, clear instruction and clean voice. Finally all is well.
PERFECT AND GREAT!!!
Awesome course. Love it
Outstanding Course, I have learnt much from this course. Basically this course enhanced my skills in adobe illustrator cc.
Amazing course! Very helpful shortcuts and easy to learn a lot of important things! Thanks Fiverr for the course system !!!
I Really have been learning a lot from you, A great course that remind you that there is much more then you already know ! Highly Recommended for intermediates. This is the best Adobe Course i have ever Enrolled by the way :) Thank you Dan and Fiverr.
Well I really enjoyed this course. I have learned some important tips and tricks as well as ideas. But in 1 or 2 place the tutorial instruction did not work.
Any way this really really amazing and wow video.
Awesome guy with a great teaching style, learnt so much :)