From Shapes to Complex & Beautiful Illustrations
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. Introduction (1:41)
- Exercise Files - From Shapes to Complex & Beautiful Illustrations
- 2. Basic Concept of the Course (0:59)
- 3. Examples and Applications (0:39)
- 4. Process Overview (1:44)
- Quiz - Introduction
- 5. Concept Development (9:11)
- 6. Tips for Pencil Sketch (18:11)
- 7. Shape Tool Basics (6:58)
- 8. Shape Tool Advance (8:35)
- 9. How to Control Shapes by Different Movements (4:49)
- 10. How to Control Shapes By Reflect Skew and Rotate Tools to Create Complex Shapes (5:44)
- 11. Combine Multiple Shapes with Pathfinder Tool (4:19)
- 12. Create Complex Shapes with Pathfinder Tool (6:50)
- Quiz - Getting Started
Case Study 1: Stand Alone Graphic
- 13. Case Study 1 Overview (Stand Alone Design) (2:04)
- 14. Creating an Environment for Converting the Pencil Sketch into Editable Vector Graphic (3:29)
- 15. Create a Group of Shapes to be Used as a Base of the Illustration (13:02)
- 16. How to Introduce Large Medium and Small Design Elements to the Overall Design to Achieve Depth and More Detailed Result (5:43)
- 17. Adding Colors (11:11)
- 18. How to Fine Tune the Design and Finalize It (3:27)
- 19. Exercise (0:51)
- Quiz - Case Study 1: Stand Alone Graphic
Case Study 2: Illustrative Pattern
- 20. Case Study 2 Overview (Illustrative Pattern) (1:41)
- 21. Creating an Environment for Converting the Pencil Sketch into Editable Vector Graphic (1:38)
- 22. Create a Small Unit of Complex Shapes to Use as a Base of the Whole Illustration (14:00)
- 23. How to Introduce Large Medium and Small Design Elements to the Overall Design to Achieve Depth and More Detailed Result (1:49)
- 24. How to Introduce Foreground Middle and Background Elements to the Overall Design to Achieve More Depth (9:55)
- 25. Adding Colors (7:27)
- 26. How to Fine Tune the Design and Finalize It (6:38)
- Quiz - Case Study 2: Illustrative Pattern
- 27. Conclusion (0:59)
- Final Quiz
Graphic design and illustration expert, with leading clients such as Google, Nike and Adidas.
In this course, you’ll learn about how any simple shape can be enhanced to become an intricate illustration by understanding and applying basic design principles. This course is perfect for individuals who have learned the basics of Adobe Illustrator and want to brush up their illustrative design skills. You'll learn how to take advantage of the tools to create effective illustrations with an efficient workflow. By the end of the course, you’ll have all the skills needed to add your own style to any design and create something original and effective.
Great communication & sense of creativity!
Very insightful content. Great course!
right course, but it should build something more in-depth in the subjects that are in the course
Learned the whole process how to create complex illustrations using simple shapes. Really useful.
Outstanding experience! The course is really helpful in getting shape basics along with sharpening good sense for color and depth.
hmmmm..! Allover good course.
The course lecture was good. thanks Junichi and Fiverr..
Much recommended course.
Simple, subtle tricks and tips. Very useful.
A very interesting course that shows how complex, unique and particular designs can come to life from small simple geometric shapes. The two case histories are also very interesting. Recommended!
This is a very talented person!
A bit confusing in some parts of the course.
Too simple and kind of boring explanations. Feels like we're kids when listening to this. Didn't learn a thing. Sorry for the sincerity.
cool and easy to understand
Clearly communicated and slowly - Was really fun and was very helpful
The knowledge is amazing, the layout of information is well organized and the price is affordable.
I recommend this online class!
It had many obvious things but also many helpful tips for vector design.
I'm really very satisfied! very helpful video! good job!
Thank you so much Fiverr !
Nice one! Learned a lot.
this course is good, but i believe it is very basic but its good for someone who is new in graphics,
Too small course. But love it.
It was very helpful and Very professional
Thank you so much mentor... the course is really helpful
I really love the simplicity of the explanations, the very clear way the facilitator used to show us how to come from simplicity to complex shapes. On the other hand, sometimes, it became a little repetivive and I was waiting too see more tools from illustrators. In general, was useful and I enjoyed it
I like his way of thinking as graphic designer - his methodology, however it is basic Illustrator use
Great course :)
Very complete course, you can see every step of the process, starting from the concept to the final work. It's very interesting to see how Junichi is handling the project!
This course is really amazing for more tips, Great experience
you deserve a 10 star review i am a great admirer of your work
Nice course. Thank you.
This course really give lot of knowledge that can extending the illustrator and graphic designer skills and give the community the real talented and well educated freelancer.
very good course.
really worth it ...
This was such an amazing experience by learning adobe illustrator online with talented teachers! they explained everything in this course with details and examples. i really learnt lots of new thing in this course which i didn't learn before. and also the Picture and voice quality of pre-recorded videos in this course are really good. Thank you so much for teaching me!
This is a very good course, I really enjoyed and learn a lot from the course.
This course does not target either beginner level or advance level designers. Introduction video is very misleading.
Instructor doesn't go in detail (on the thinking) behind choosing specific design elements in case studies.
Just shows you how to place an image in illustrator and how to trace it (which most designers here already know how to do).
Knowledge shared about colors is very basic and nothing new.
If you are buying this course to learn about instructor's process behind creating these images (in detail), don't purchase it.
Videos are not polished and introduction video is very misleading.
Quite basic. Nice illustrations, but the course is in the Illustration Path at the last, higher position which misleadingly tells the learner, that there will be something more than the Master Illustration course, which is not true.
Wow! I am very impressed with this course. I have learned a lot of things. Thank you so much
nice course .i have learnt a lot for this course .This course enables me to design a illustration in easier way.thank you
It was a valuable course to enhance my illustration skill-set. Thank you
I thought this was a pretty good course. His teaching is very simple and easy to understand. I'm looking forward to applying the skills I've learned.
Alot of things to learn about shapes, colors design and how to use them best for professional work. Thumbs up!
very detail, nice
Just what i learned! Thanks again.
Outstanding teaching methodology. Easy to understand and learn!
I learned new techniques about designing in illustrator. I can effectively use these to do a better job for my future clients.
It was amazing course and I learn lot of important things. Thanks fiverr for the course system.
This was a complex course where I learned different new techniques even though I am an experienced graphic designer . The course if easy to understand .
The course was good. But not so good that I am looking for. You chose SHAPE sketch to design which is less difficult to make. You should choose any sketch in where we could see how to use all the main tools of Illustrator. Like, Pen tool, Brush tool, Pencil tool and so one. That would be a good course!!
Great course! Good overview on how to create shaped-based illustrations with tons of handy design principles to learn and apply in the future.