30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Getting Started (0:50)
- Course Downloads
- 2. What Is A Symbol (1:06) Free
- 3. Types of Brandmarks (1:48)
- 4. Identity Systems (3:29)
- 5. Minimalism Vs Abstraction (2:08)
- 6. What Makes A Good Symbol (2:27)
- 7. Aesthetic Terminology (1:15)
- 8. Other Things To Keep In Mind (2:26)
- 9. Book Recomendations (0:48)
- 10. Your Project (0:52)
- Quiz: Overview
Clarifying Your Intent
- 11. Setting the Stage (0:24)
- 12. Knowing Your Client (1:31)
- 13. Generating Key Ideas (3:28)
- 14. Moodboards (2:59)
- Quiz: Clarifying Your Intent
- 15. The Designer's Approach to Drawing (0:37)
- 16. Free Sketching (3:57)
- 17. Illustrating With Shapes
- 18. Thinking With Grids
- 19. Customizing Type
- 20. Building Letterforms From Scratch (7:09)
- Quiz: Techniques
Finishing With Character
- 21. Adding Life To Your Concepts (0:19)
- 22. Tightening Up (7:35)
- 23. Stylistic Variations (1:34)
- 24. Building Out A Set (2:01)
- 25. Pairing With Type (2:22)
- 26. Mocking Up (2:08)
- 27. Presenting the Line-Up (1:03)
- 28. Pitch Deck Completed (0:25)
- Quiz: Finishing With Character
- 29. Summary (0:47)
- Final Quiz
By Mitchel Hunt
Brand identity designer with experience working on brands like Nike, Fender and Oakley.
- 29 Videos
- 1.5 Hours
Learn how to create symbols for brand identities that succinctly allow people to understand your brand right away. This class will equip you with very practical techniques to create beautiful, functional and recognizable symbols. You'll also gain a basic understanding of how symbols work with abstraction and storytelling within a brand.
I really enjoyed the course. This is a very important lesson for doing the branding mark.
I recommend you. before starting the Fiverr gig for branding. you can learn this course.
Thank you so much
the course is easy to follow
A simple but interesting course. Short but explanatory videos. Excellent, recommended!
One awesome course. Need it's next part or like this one.
Really great course. I love the explanations and this is something that I can do.
It is going good so far