Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. How to Use the Course (1:40)
Brief and Research
- 2. Client Brief (3:00)
- 3. Company Research (4:30)
- 4. Client Questions (4:03)
- 5. Managing Expectations (4:26)
- 6. Finding Inspiration (5:01)
- 7. Photo Manipulation Workflow (4:23)
- Quiz - Brief and Research
- 8. Early Production (0:27)
- 9. Sketching Brainstorming (6:42)
- 10. Sourcing Images (4:49)
- 11. Background and Perspective in Car Project (6:53)
- 12. Perspective in the Flooded Street Project (5:52)
- 13. Lighting in Car Project (3:33)
- 14. Lighting in Flooded Street Project (1:56)
- 15. 3D Scene Mockups (4:10)
- Quiz - Early Production
- 16. Base Compositing (0:24)
- 17. Car Rough Compositing (4:18)
- 18. Perspective Warp (2:51)
- 19. Rough River Composite (7:54)
- 20. Rough Waterfall Composite (4:22)
- 21. Adding Clouds (3:03)
- 22. Adding Vegetation (5:35)
- 23. Cutting Out the Car (4:02)
- 24. Flooded Street Composites (3:33)
- Quiz - Base Compositing
Lights, Shadows, and Colors
- 25. Lights and Shadows (0:42)
- 26. Vehicle Self Shadow (4:33)
- 27. Vehicle Cast Shadows (5:45)
- 28. Bounced Light on Vehicle (3:01)
- 29. Lighting and Shadowing Street Scene (7:38)
- 30. Vehicle Color Agreement (6:14)
- 31. Adjustments to the Flooded Street Scene (5:26)
- 32. Vehicle Reflections (4:20)
- 33. Vehicle Window Reflections (3:59)
- Quiz - Lights, Shadows, and Colors
Filling out the Scene
- 34. Filling out the Scene (0:34)
- 35. Adding a Sunken Truck (3:40)
- 36. Adding Atmospheric Effects (4:52)
- 37. Adding Jungle Vegetation (3:05)
- 38. Adding the Kayaker (3:11)
- 39. Rainbow Effect (3:19)
- 40. Creating Light Streaks (4:27)
- 41. Adding Vehicle Highlights (4:11)
- Quiz - Filling out the Scene
Noise and Blurs
- 42. Noise and Blurs (0:45)
- 43. Noise and Blur in Automobile Project (5:08)
- 44. Blur and Noise on Flooded Street Scene (3:22)
- Quiz - Noise and Blurs
- 45. Final Effects (0:51)
- 46. NonDestructive Dodge and Burn (5:58)
- 47. Final Effects Vehicle Project (5:36)
- 48. Final Effects Flooded Street (2:44)
- Quiz - Final Effects
- 49. Additional Inspiration (1:55)
- Quiz - Further Inspiration
- 50. Conclusion (1:01)
- Final Quiz
Digital images are meant to tell stories. From advertising to social media, images are part of the storytelling process. Crafting these images usually involves manipulating photos, and that’s what this course is all about. This course will give you the skills to capture attention with images. This course doesn't just cover how to use the tools in Photoshop, but also why they're used. You'll learn a proven nine-step image manipulation process, starting from the client brief and ending with outstanding images for various projects.
I learned some new techniques. definatly worth the 23 bucks
Thank You For this course. I really enjoy it and I learned many photoshop tool technique from this course.
An excellent course to manage image manipulation from concept to finalization. Brief, research, basic composition, lights, shadows, manipulations, finishing details, etc. A perfect mix for a great course! Recommended for those who want to improve in Photoshop!
Great Course! Excellent teacher A+++
Very detailed. I enjoyed learning his process!
This video tutorial is very useful for a Photoshop designer, this is recommended for for everyone who wants to success on fiverr. Thank you very much for providing such a useful guideline in this video tutorial.
Sir thank you so much for this amazing course
Really helpful course!
The course was great! I only have six months of experience with photoshop so at some points it took me a little googling and trial and error to manage to keep up, but the instructor is fantastic. His calm tone and the easy way he explains everything has taught me so much! I would love to follow more of his courses!
It was a little too hard for me but the instructions were very clear.
great course, proud of you fiverr!!
In this course you'll find more then just a techniques for photo manipulations. It gives more, reveals hidden techniques and explains learned things in new way of using. All course passed through with one breath, is useful at practice and interesting with cup of coffee.
Highly Recommended! I learnt a lot of new techniques which enhance my photoshop skills and knowledge
I learned a few new skills from this course although I already knew how to use most of the effects presented . This is great for someone less familiar with photoshop , they will surely learn new techniques.
Words alone is not enough for me to explain how happy I am to have learned this course. Credits to fiverr for bringing out this scheme. Kirk Nelson did a great job and made all the teachings so simple for me to understand. Thank you so much.
Very inspiring course i must say, it opens my senses on how these photoshop tools can be maximized, a lot has been learnt and i really love to learn more from him, though i wish to hear some jokes along the course and teacher seem too concentrated but its all full of useful lessons.