30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC (2:36)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Essentials
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you Start this Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. How to Use Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:56)
- 4. Basic Navigation & How to Combine Images in Photoshop (7:37)
- Layers - Quiz
Color & Adjustment Layers
- 5. How to Fix an Image Using Levels in Photoshop CC (4:03)
- 6. How to Enhance Colors in Photoshop Using Vibrance (3:28)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Something in Photoshop Using Hue (2:52)
- 8. How to Change Just One Color in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 9. How to Make an Image Black & White in Photoshop CC (4:35)
- 10. How to Add a Gradient to an Image & Text in Photoshop (10:56)
- Color & Adjustment Layers - Quiz
- 11. Creating a Specific Sized Document Adobe Photoshop CC (4:11)
- 12. How to Draw Star Square Circle Shape in Photoshop CC (12:00)
- 13. Stealing Colors & Adobe Color Themes (6:39)
- Shapes - Quiz
- 14. How to Create Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:09)
- 15. How to Warp Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 16. How to Get Text to Follow a Line or Circle in Photoshop (13:03)
- Text - Quiz
- 17. How to Add a Line Around the Outside of Type in Photoshop (8:17)
- 18. How to a Bevel or Emboss to Text in Photoshop CC (2:19)
- 19. How to Add a Drop Shadow to Text in Photoshop CC (3:03)
- 20. Presenting your Photoshop Work for your Portfolio (6:35)
- 21. Project 1 - Creating your own Postcard (4:30)
- 22. How to Crop an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:40)
- 23. How to Crop an Image for a Frame in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:11)
- 24. How to Straighten the Horizon Line Using Photoshop CC (1:55)
Selections & Masking
- 25. How to Copy from One Image to Another in Photoshop CC (6:20)
- 26. How to Crop Images Inside of Text (9:35)
- 27. How to Remove the Background in Adobe Photoshop CC (10:11)
- 28. Class Project - Quick Select Tool (0:37)
- 29. How to put Text Behind a Person in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:01)
- 30. How to Create a Layer Mask in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:47)
- 31. Class Project - Cut a Person out & put them into Another Image in Photoshop (8:57)
- 32. How to Blend Fade one Image into Another in Photoshop CC (4:36)
- 33. How to Weave Text in and out of a Photoshop Image (3:18)
- 34. How to Select Hair in Adobe Photoshop CC (16:23)
- 35. Class Project - Selecting Hair (1:22)
- 36. How to Select Things with Straight Edges in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:41)
- 37. How to get Text to Interact with Ink & Plants in Photoshop CC (13:14)
- 38. Class Project - Text & Image Interaction (1:41)
- Selection & Masking - Quiz
- 39. How to Add Filters & Effects in Adobe Photoshop (4:13)
- 40. How to Turn an Image into a Painting in Adobe Photoshop (3:13)
- 41. Class Project – Oil Painting (0:31)
- 42. How to Create the Dotted Halftone Poster Effect in Photoshop (6:41)
- 43. Class exercise - Halftone (0:23)
- 44. How to fake Realistic Motion Blur in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:28)
- 45. The Lens Flare Right of Passage in Adobe Photoshop (3:31)
- Filters - Quiz
- 46. What is a Smart Object in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:03)
Transform & Distort
- 47. How to Bend a Logo onto an Image Realistically in Photoshop (7:49)
- 48. How to make a Sky Peeling like Fabric Revealing Background in Photoshop (3:13)
- 49. Class Project - Peeling Sky (0:49)
- 50. How to Shrink Body Parts in Adobe Photoshop CC Using Liquify (5:45)
- 51. How to Create Dripping Paint Text Effect in Photoshop CC (9:17)
- 52. Class Project - Drippy Paint Text (0:52)
- 53. How to Remove People & Text from a Picture in Photoshop (6:56)
- 54. Use Google Images to find your Image Before Retouching (2:38)
- 55. How to Remove Red Eye from Photographs in Photoshop (0:54)
- 56. How to Retouch Skin in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:22)
- 57. Class Project - Retouching (0:47)
- 58. Enhancing Eyes in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:46)
- 59. How to Fix Teeth in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:32)
- 60. How to Instantly Remove the White Background of a Logo in Photoshop (4:15)
- 61. Using Blending Modes as Color Accents in Photoshop (7:10)
- 62. How to put Images Inside a Bottle Using Photoshop (15:13)
- 63. Class Project - Boat in a Bottle (2:16)
- 64. How to Create the Spotify Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:43)
- 65. Class Project - Duotones (0:21)
- 66. How to Create the 3D Glasses Anaglyph Effect in Adobe Photoshop (6:14)
- 67. Class Project - Anaglyph Effect (0:36)
- 68. How to Create a Vintage Instagram Matte Photo in Photoshop (8:40)
- 69. Class Project - Vintage Matte Photo (0:50)
- 70. How to Create the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (12:06)
- 71. Class Project - Paper Cut Effect (0:31)
- 72. How to Use an Artboard in Adobe Photoshop CC (20:13)
Color Modes & Resolution
- 73. What is the Difference Between RGB and CMYK in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:12)
- 74. How do you Change the Resolution to 300dpi in Photoshop CC (10:38)
- Color Modes & Resulotion - Quiz
- 75. Basic Introduction to Using a Wacom Tablet with Photoshop (12:22)
- 76. How to Create Splatter Paint Effects in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:11)
- 77. Class Project - Ink Splats (0:55)
- 78. How to Create Dripping Paint Ink Effect in Photoshop (6:46)
- 79. Class Project - Dripping Paint Brush (0:56)
- 80. How to Create Smoke with an Image Inside it using Photoshop CC (5:50)
- 81. Class Project - Smoke Effect (1:03)
- 82. How to Make a Long Vector Hard Shadow in Photoshop (5:25)
- 83. How to Cast a Realistic Shadow on the Ground in Photoshop (7:16)
- 84. Bending or Curved Shadow Under an Image in Photoshop (3:33)
- 85. How to Export Images from Photoshop for Print Web & Social Media (10:18)
- 86. What Next after your Photoshop Essentials Class (1:15)
- Final Quiz
- 86 Videos
- 8.0 Hours
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. This course is for beginners, without any required knowledge of Photoshop, photography, or design. It starts from the very beginning and works its way up, step by step. Whether you have never opened Photoshop before or you would like to review the basics, take this course to learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Daniel is really a Photoshop professional! The course
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals is really interesting for those who are beginners or for those who want to review some little used commands. The videos are well explained and explore all the topics. What can I say, I have already bought the Adobe Photoshop Mastery course that I can't wait to start! :)
Such a great course! Dan is awesome. Super funny and easy to understand. The practice files are very helpful. I feel like I have a good grasp on the basic skills needed to use Photoshop now. Looking forward to taking Dan's advance class!
Very amazing course. Learned new techniques and tips with practical examples. Looking forward to enroll myself in other courses of Dan
This is amazing. It is the best learning tutorial I have ever seen.
Thank you very much.
Its a fantastic course, need to continue also Adobe Photoshop Mastercourse..Nice taching.
Loved Dan's Course! Perfect to follow along, not too fast, not too slow, and loads of extra Projects to work on!
Amazing course, though this requires some good numbers of hours to complete, i love the playful envelop given to it, that covers times while smiling and laughing a times. teacher was really good at this i must confess.
Highly professional and intellectual instructor. He has its own flair of teaching and makes it more interesting. I LOVED IT, DAN. I've bought Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals already, but I promise I will see you in Photoshop Mastery as well :)
Very organized and informative. Loved being able to follow along and work on the same artwork he was using.
Thanks Dan! For the Awesome teaching.
It was really amazing!
I love the way that Dan presented the course. It's really attractive and fun to learn. Thank you Dan...
GREAT COURSE! I'm a long time photoshop user, but its always good to see what's new and refresh my memory of all the parts of it. --> Will buy the masterclass too
Although I have already done three courses with Daniel Walter Scott, I can not get used to his instruction style.
It's really helpful. Highly recommend.!!
Easy to follow and comprehensive. Dan made an amazing course for everyone who is getting into the Photoshop CC
Very Informative course. I just love it.
Dan is awesome to learn from. look forward to taking more.
The Course was very well prepared but in some categories the quiz questions was not related. Also for a total beginner some operations and things will be hard. Need more details and tool explanations. But overall the course is great! I know this instructor for a long time and it was nice and refreshing to take this course again!
Sometimes a little bit slow and repetitive and it didn't seem like the course was put together at once for this platform but the content is really helpful with little tips and tricks even for more experienced users of Photoshop.
“Hi there!” I’ve taken many courses from Dan and his Photoshop ones may be the easiest and most practical. In a short amount of time, I was able to take the Fundamentals and Mastery courses, learn Photoshop, and even make money in the real world from Photoshop jobs. Cool, huh? ;) I now feel like I can do almost anything with Photoshop, and if I can’t, I can always go back and watch the videos. Thanks for teaching me Adobe Dan!
I really enjoyed the instructor's enthusiasm, as well as his expertise. I did feel that a little more time could have been spent on covering more aspects of the tools, and a little less time working on designs. I also felt that some of the test questions were worded poorly, and some of the answers that were deemed correct were actually incorrect, based on the wording of the question.
Dan you are great teacher and this course is amazing.
The instructor is like a magician who change the perception of image what I have done for my brand. Very Patient and Detailed. Worth my money and great investment.
Dan teaches an amazing array of lessons throughout the length of the course. All of these make you feel super comfortable with Photoshop and ready and willing to push my skills further.
Super detailed course. Though it is Fundamentals, it enough to start.
Loved it, starting the next course tonight.
An outstanding course and a great teacher. You learn a lot of photoshop with this course. Thanks!
This is a great course. However, it is ridiculous that you have to go through the videos in order and take the test before going on to the next section.
If you want to go back and review a video, a week later, you have to go through the whole sections again. No skipping around. It's like taking a test at the DMV or an online test at traffic school
Very disappointed, I will go back to Linkin Learning.
I can't think of enough good reasons why you should start this course. First of all, it's not expensive at all. Second of all, it gives you a great understanding of what Photoshop does and how it works. Third, it helps with Fiverr gigs, allowing you to create custom thumbnails, just like I did. Fourth, Dan is entertaining and makes learning less of a chore than it actually is. Fifth, the effects and tools used (except a few ones) are relevant and usable on many different projects. Sixth ... You see where I'm going with this? "Learn." is the best thing that Fiverr came up with recently. Money for them, better profiles and ranking for us, and an overall knowledge gain. Go for it, now!
Dan is a great tutor. I had taken his course for Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals, just to test Fiverr's new platform - but honestly, Dan's course helped me straighten my graphic design skills, learn a lot of new shortcuts, and some features that I have missed in the past. Definitely, I will be signing up for his "PS Mastery" course, and for his Illustrator ones over the span of the next couple of months. Thanks Dan, I will be sure to follow you across social media for the latest updates.
Daniel Walter Scott do an amazing work during this course. He goes deep in details and through the course he always mentions these shortcuts to make sure you won't forget it.
An excellent course for those who actually want to get into Photoshop in a way that makes you understand the tools and their power.
Very useful for all Graphic Designers and people that want to learn Photoshop , the course is well organized and also contains a lot of tricks and features (as i expected) that you might find new even if you are have already a big experience in Photoshop !
Absolutely fantastic course, instructor, content, resources and practice activities. I've been able to apply my learnings at my day job immediately and have already impressed the design team. Thank you for creating this great learning platform Fiverr!
Thank you so much I am so happy!
Dan has such a natural and easy to understand way of teaching. This course was fantastic. Time to put Lens Flares on everything!
Dan is amazing. I definitely up-leveled my skill with this course and am more confident meeting client needs.
This course is beyond amazing!!! I learned so much and I can't wait to start the other courses. Dan is the best.
Great job by DAN. Very attache communication, not boring and delivered very efficiently. Atmosphere created by DAN is also very attractive and beautiful. Thanks DAN.
Host is bright and happy, but for God's sake, every single segment starts with ''hey there'' or ''hi there.'' Really very repetitive and obnoxious.
Super Amazing Course. DAN was very easy for the process. He showed and talked about a lot of aspects that's very essential. I will do more course with Dan. A great value of money. Highly appreciate & recommend "Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals" course for all. Thank you.
The instructor is very good. He taught me overall all basic fundamentals of PS.
I am very happy to learn from this course at Fiverr.
As always, Dan did an amazing job as a teacher. To be honest, this course should be much more expensive, considering the amount of info and tricks you get for the price. I really enjoyed it, and it was worth every penny! Thanks a lot!
this course is awesome, it fresh my memory and add to me alot.
thanks for you.
There is some very cool stuff to learn in this class.
Very nice course for beginners! A+
Very detailed and easy to follow tutorials from Scott. Love this course.
Such a nice course. I didn't feel boring this 8 hours. Just learned everything at a stretch. Thanks, Dan & Fiverr for this awesome learning platform.
Great course with great examples like the "Island in a Bottle." I feel now more confident with my Photoshop skills. Thank you, Dan.
Great course! Highly recommend to everyone!
Super cool lesson. I like it.
super course. thanks
Nice work learned alot of new things
Amazing! I would love to take more courses from Dan. Thank you so much.
Amazing Instructor! Thank you for share your knowledge with me, I am very pleased and happy about this course. I've taken a graphic design to my career so it's really good for me.
Thanks, Daniel Walter Scott Sir.
If I could I would give 6 ⭐️ Very efficient and a pleasure to this course - will definitely recommend - Excellent Course - Many Thanks Daniel.
Great guy and great teacher!
An Awesome course! Crystal clear
Really Its A outstanding experience to learn this from here.Thanks fiverr for make this opportunity for every seller.
Brilliant course!! One of the best teaches here on fiverr.
thanks so much, nice Courses
Fantastic. This is a very relaxed but energetic teacher. I followed right along.
Nice, Thanks !
Thank you so much! I definitely learned a lot! Amazing course!
I own and completed these course from another e learning platform and as always this instructor never fails to excel in the realm of teaching in an engaging way.
Dan sure knows how to teach about all the basics and fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop straight to the point and adding some fine humor to make us feel that we are also having fun while learning these skills in Photoshop! Thanks Dan! :D
Perfection ! this is worth every penny!
very nice course everybody who does wanna learning more about photoshop, let's try this course now!
is good cours
Great for me. I'm very happy, because I learned here lot. Really very good tutorial. many thanks. LOVE FIVERR!
Really it was very important course. Definitely i will complete next course. Highly recommend this course. Everybody should have complete this course specially which people work with photoshop. Thanks to Fiverr for arrange this type of course.
fantastic instructor high five :)
The best course ever
Educational and well put together.
This course was simply awesome. Dan is a very funny and talented guy. I'll probably check out his other courses.
I learn a lot from this course. I have been working in Photoshop from last two years but never went through so many things in Photoshop. Thanks a lot it was really fun to learn from Dan. Now looking forward take more courses by him.
This course is nothing sort of amazing! Dan is an amazing teacher, and I can't wait to jump on his next course.
Course is good, although there is a bunch of things i already known before but some of the tips which DAN gives is really nice and very helping.
For beginners its great course.
If I could give 10 Stars I would. Dan's courses are awesome. They are clear an to the point. He gives you all the fundamentals to get started with Photoshop. Money well spent. I would highly recommend.
Daniel Walter Scott is a great tutor!