30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC (2:36)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Essentials
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you Start this Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. How to Use Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:56)
- 4. Basic Navigation & How to Combine Images in Photoshop (7:37)
- Layers - Quiz
Color & Adjustment Layers
- 5. How to Fix an Image Using Levels in Photoshop CC (4:03)
- 6. How to Enhance Colors in Photoshop Using Vibrance (3:28)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Something in Photoshop Using Hue (2:52)
- 8. How to Change Just One Color in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 9. How to Make an Image Black & White in Photoshop CC (4:35)
- 10. How to Add a Gradient to an Image & Text in Photoshop (10:56)
- Color & Adjustment Layers - Quiz
- 11. Creating a Specific Sized Document Adobe Photoshop CC (4:11)
- 12. How to Draw Star Square Circle Shape in Photoshop CC (12:00)
- 13. Stealing Colors & Adobe Color Themes (6:39)
- Shapes - Quiz
- 14. How to Create Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:09)
- 15. How to Warp Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 16. How to Get Text to Follow a Line or Circle in Photoshop (13:03)
- Text - Quiz
- 17. How to Add a Line Around the Outside of Type in Photoshop (8:17)
- 18. How to a Bevel or Emboss to Text in Photoshop CC (2:19)
- 19. How to Add a Drop Shadow to Text in Photoshop CC (3:03)
- 20. Presenting your Photoshop Work for your Portfolio (6:35)
- 21. Project 1 - Creating your own Postcard (4:30)
- 22. How to Crop an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:40)
- 23. How to Crop an Image for a Frame in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:11)
- 24. How to Straighten the Horizon Line Using Photoshop CC (1:55)
Selections & Masking
- 25. How to Copy from One Image to Another in Photoshop CC (6:20)
- 26. How to Crop Images Inside of Text (9:35)
- 27. How to Remove the Background in Adobe Photoshop CC (10:11)
- 28. Class Project - Quick Select Tool (0:37)
- 29. How to put Text Behind a Person in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:01)
- 30. How to Create a Layer Mask in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:47)
- 31. Class Project - Cut a Person out & put them into Another Image in Photoshop (8:57)
- 32. How to Blend Fade one Image into Another in Photoshop CC (4:36)
- 33. How to Weave Text in and out of a Photoshop Image (3:18)
- 34. How to Select Hair in Adobe Photoshop CC (16:23)
- 35. Class Project - Selecting Hair (1:22)
- 36. How to Select Things with Straight Edges in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:41)
- 37. How to get Text to Interact with Ink & Plants in Photoshop CC (13:14)
- 38. Class Project - Text & Image Interaction (1:41)
- Selection & Masking - Quiz
- 39. How to Add Filters & Effects in Adobe Photoshop (4:13)
- 40. How to Turn an Image into a Painting in Adobe Photoshop (3:13)
- 41. Class Project – Oil Painting (0:31)
- 42. How to Create the Dotted Halftone Poster Effect in Photoshop (6:41)
- 43. Class exercise - Halftone (0:23)
- 44. How to fake Realistic Motion Blur in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:28)
- 45. The Lens Flare Right of Passage in Adobe Photoshop (3:31)
- Filters - Quiz
- 46. What is a Smart Object in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:03)
Transform & Distort
- 47. How to Bend a Logo onto an Image Realistically in Photoshop (7:49)
- 48. How to make a Sky Peeling like Fabric Revealing Background in Photoshop (3:13)
- 49. Class Project - Peeling Sky (0:49)
- 50. How to Shrink Body Parts in Adobe Photoshop CC Using Liquify (5:45)
- 51. How to Create Dripping Paint Text Effect in Photoshop CC (9:17)
- 52. Class Project - Drippy Paint Text (0:52)
- 53. How to Remove People & Text from a Picture in Photoshop (6:56)
- 54. Use Google Images to find your Image Before Retouching (2:38)
- 55. How to Remove Red Eye from Photographs in Photoshop (0:54)
- 56. How to Retouch Skin in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:22)
- 57. Class Project - Retouching (0:47)
- 58. Enhancing Eyes in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:46)
- 59. How to Fix Teeth in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:32)
- 60. How to Instantly Remove the White Background of a Logo in Photoshop (4:15)
- 61. Using Blending Modes as Color Accents in Photoshop (7:10)
- 62. How to put Images Inside a Bottle Using Photoshop (15:13)
- 63. Class Project - Boat in a Bottle (2:16)
- 64. How to Create the Spotify Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:43)
- 65. Class Project - Duotones (0:21)
- 66. How to Create the 3D Glasses Anaglyph Effect in Adobe Photoshop (6:14)
- 67. Class Project - Anaglyph Effect (0:36)
- 68. How to Create a Vintage Instagram Matte Photo in Photoshop (8:40)
- 69. Class Project - Vintage Matte Photo (0:50)
- 70. How to Create the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (12:06)
- 71. Class Project - Paper Cut Effect (0:31)
- 72. How to Use an Artboard in Adobe Photoshop CC (20:13)
Color Modes & Resolution
- 73. What is the Difference Between RGB and CMYK in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:12)
- 74. How do you Change the Resolution to 300dpi in Photoshop CC (10:38)
- Color Modes & Resulotion - Quiz
- 75. Basic Introduction to Using a Wacom Tablet with Photoshop (12:22)
- 76. How to Create Splatter Paint Effects in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:11)
- 77. Class Project - Ink Splats (0:55)
- 78. How to Create Dripping Paint Ink Effect in Photoshop (6:46)
- 79. Class Project - Dripping Paint Brush (0:56)
- 80. How to Create Smoke with an Image Inside it using Photoshop CC (5:50)
- 81. Class Project - Smoke Effect (1:03)
- 82. How to Make a Long Vector Hard Shadow in Photoshop (5:25)
- 83. How to Cast a Realistic Shadow on the Ground in Photoshop (7:16)
- 84. Bending or Curved Shadow Under an Image in Photoshop (3:33)
- 85. How to Export Images from Photoshop for Print Web & Social Media (10:18)
- 86. What Next after your Photoshop Essentials Class (1:15)
- Final Quiz
- 86 Videos
- 8.0 Hours
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. This course is for beginners, without any required knowledge of Photoshop, photography, or design. It starts from the very beginning and works its way up, step by step. Whether you have never opened Photoshop before or you would like to review the basics, take this course to learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Really Good Course. Dan is a good instructor. Thanks
It was super awesome.
Very helpful especially for beginners.
Fun, easy to learn and I've got some very useful information. Amazing course!
Thank you so much I am so happy!
Its a fantastic course, need to continue also Adobe Photoshop Mastercourse..Nice taching.
The Course was very well prepared but in some categories the quiz questions was not related. Also for a total beginner some operations and things will be hard. Need more details and tool explanations. But overall the course is great! I know this instructor for a long time and it was nice and refreshing to take this course again!
Dan teaches an amazing array of lessons throughout the length of the course. All of these make you feel super comfortable with Photoshop and ready and willing to push my skills further.
the best course to start especially for the beginners
Amazing! I would love to take more courses from Dan. Thank you so much.
this course is awesome, it fresh my memory and add to me alot.
thanks for you.
As usual Dan's class was great! This is the second course of his I have taken that covers Adobe products. He is a natural teacher and makes the classes enjoyable.
This course was simply awesome. Dan is a very funny and talented guy. I'll probably check out his other courses.
Although I have already done three courses with Daniel Walter Scott, I can not get used to his instruction style.
Sometimes a little bit slow and repetitive and it didn't seem like the course was put together at once for this platform but the content is really helpful with little tips and tricks even for more experienced users of Photoshop.
Great job by DAN. Very attache communication, not boring and delivered very efficiently. Atmosphere created by DAN is also very attractive and beautiful. Thanks DAN.
This course was excellent! Gets you jumpstarted right away into its practical use and saves the nerdy stuff for later
Dan is Just Awesome as a trainer. I loved his way of teaching. I am gonna buy his another Photoshop Tutorial
A Great Learner! Smoothly describe everything that you need to know about the subject!
Host is bright and happy, but for God's sake, every single segment starts with ''hey there'' or ''hi there.'' Really very repetitive and obnoxious.
It's really helpful. Highly recommend.!!
Very nice course for beginners! A+
If I could I would give 6 ⭐️ Very efficient and a pleasure to this course - will definitely recommend - Excellent Course - Many Thanks Daniel.
Absolutely fantastic course, instructor, content, resources and practice activities. I've been able to apply my learnings at my day job immediately and have already impressed the design team. Thank you for creating this great learning platform Fiverr!
Dan is a great tutor. I had taken his course for Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals, just to test Fiverr's new platform - but honestly, Dan's course helped me straighten my graphic design skills, learn a lot of new shortcuts, and some features that I have missed in the past. Definitely, I will be signing up for his "PS Mastery" course, and for his Illustrator ones over the span of the next couple of months. Thanks Dan, I will be sure to follow you across social media for the latest updates.
Daniel is really a Photoshop professional! The course
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals is really interesting for those who are beginners or for those who want to review some little used commands. The videos are well explained and explore all the topics. What can I say, I have already bought the Adobe Photoshop Mastery course that I can't wait to start! :)
Perfect course. Going for the Advance course of Daniel.
Thank you so much Daniel.
Simply exceptional. I'd recommend this course to anyone who want "much, much, much" more than value for money.
I definitely got what I paid for, I will progress to the master class.
As always, Dan did an amazing job as a teacher. To be honest, this course should be much more expensive, considering the amount of info and tricks you get for the price. I really enjoyed it, and it was worth every penny! Thanks a lot!
“Hi there!” I’ve taken many courses from Dan and his Photoshop ones may be the easiest and most practical. In a short amount of time, I was able to take the Fundamentals and Mastery courses, learn Photoshop, and even make money in the real world from Photoshop jobs. Cool, huh? ;) I now feel like I can do almost anything with Photoshop, and if I can’t, I can always go back and watch the videos. Thanks for teaching me Adobe Dan!
Amazing Instructor! Thank you for share your knowledge with me, I am very pleased and happy about this course. I've taken a graphic design to my career so it's really good for me.
Thanks, Daniel Walter Scott Sir.
This course is beyond amazing!!! I learned so much and I can't wait to start the other courses. Dan is the best.
I can't think of enough good reasons why you should start this course. First of all, it's not expensive at all. Second of all, it gives you a great understanding of what Photoshop does and how it works. Third, it helps with Fiverr gigs, allowing you to create custom thumbnails, just like I did. Fourth, Dan is entertaining and makes learning less of a chore than it actually is. Fifth, the effects and tools used (except a few ones) are relevant and usable on many different projects. Sixth ... You see where I'm going with this? "Learn." is the best thing that Fiverr came up with recently. Money for them, better profiles and ranking for us, and an overall knowledge gain. Go for it, now!
Great course with great examples like the "Island in a Bottle." I feel now more confident with my Photoshop skills. Thank you, Dan.
I really enjoyed the instructor's enthusiasm, as well as his expertise. I did feel that a little more time could have been spent on covering more aspects of the tools, and a little less time working on designs. I also felt that some of the test questions were worded poorly, and some of the answers that were deemed correct were actually incorrect, based on the wording of the question.
The instructor did a great job! He nailed it! I've doing Photoshop for about 8 yrs now and still fascinated with the things I'm not yet familiar with Photoshop with what learned from this course! Great course to invest in leanings and upgrade yourself.
All Photoshop user must invest to this course to upgrade the skills they have and to learn from the EXPERT!
Thank you Dan for Great Tutorials :) I learn a lot from this course.
Really it was very important course. Definitely i will complete next course. Highly recommend this course. Everybody should have complete this course specially which people work with photoshop. Thanks to Fiverr for arrange this type of course.
GREAT COURSE! I'm a long time photoshop user, but its always good to see what's new and refresh my memory of all the parts of it. --> Will buy the masterclass too
The instructor is very good. He taught me overall all basic fundamentals of PS.
I am very happy to learn from this course at Fiverr.
Amazing course, though this requires some good numbers of hours to complete, i love the playful envelop given to it, that covers times while smiling and laughing a times. teacher was really good at this i must confess.
Such a great course! Dan is awesome. Super funny and easy to understand. The practice files are very helpful. I feel like I have a good grasp on the basic skills needed to use Photoshop now. Looking forward to taking Dan's advance class!
Perfection ! this is worth every penny!
Course is good, although there is a bunch of things i already known before but some of the tips which DAN gives is really nice and very helping.
For beginners its great course.
Thank you so much Daniel! This course is great! Amazing course, thanks again! :)
It's really awesome, well explained and easy to follow. Thank you so much!
Wonderful course and Dan is just an amazing instructor! Thank you!
Dan has such a natural and easy to understand way of teaching. This course was fantastic. Time to put Lens Flares on everything!
Such a nice course. I didn't feel boring this 8 hours. Just learned everything at a stretch. Thanks, Dan & Fiverr for this awesome learning platform.
If I could give 10 Stars I would. Dan's courses are awesome. They are clear an to the point. He gives you all the fundamentals to get started with Photoshop. Money well spent. I would highly recommend.
fantastic instructor high five :)
Super detailed course. Though it is Fundamentals, it enough to start.
An outstanding course and a great teacher. You learn a lot of photoshop with this course. Thanks!
thanks so much, nice Courses
I own and completed these course from another e learning platform and as always this instructor never fails to excel in the realm of teaching in an engaging way.
Educational and well put together.
This course is great, I learned so much in this photoshop fundamentals. I will surely take the next step to photoshop mastery. 5 stars for Mr. Daniel Scott. Thank you....
WOW! My mind is blown. I'm so glad I took this course. It gave me the basic I need to feel comfortable in Photoshop, and then some.
A learned a lot of things in this course. Thank you!
Thanks Dan, I learn a lot in this course
Terrific and thorough course!
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals course is Amazing, I'm really happy this course.
Love it, Great course
I learn a lot of things from here.
Great Experience, Love the Quality of Content.
Thank you very much for your course! I am very happy to purchase!
Already running to take the next course =)
This is a great course. However, it is ridiculous that you have to go through the videos in order and take the test before going on to the next section.
If you want to go back and review a video, a week later, you have to go through the whole sections again. No skipping around. It's like taking a test at the DMV or an online test at traffic school
Very disappointed, I will go back to Linkin Learning.
Thank you so much! I definitely learned a lot! Amazing course!
Great course! Highly recommend to everyone!
Nice work learned alot of new things
Great things to learn.
Best Course For Enhancing and revising your basic skills. Great job Dan Fiverr.
is good cours
Great guy and great teacher!
Great course, learned a lot of new things!
Nice, Thanks !
Very organized and informative. Loved being able to follow along and work on the same artwork he was using.