30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC (2:36)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Essentials
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you Start this Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. How to Use Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:56)
- 4. Basic Navigation & How to Combine Images in Photoshop (7:37)
- Layers - Quiz
Color & Adjustment Layers
- 5. How to Fix an Image Using Levels in Photoshop CC (4:03)
- 6. How to Enhance Colors in Photoshop Using Vibrance (3:28)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Something in Photoshop Using Hue (2:52)
- 8. How to Change Just One Color in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 9. How to Make an Image Black & White in Photoshop CC (4:35)
- 10. How to Add a Gradient to an Image & Text in Photoshop (10:56)
- Color & Adjustment Layers - Quiz
- 11. Creating a Specific Sized Document Adobe Photoshop CC (4:11)
- 12. How to Draw Star Square Circle Shape in Photoshop CC (12:00)
- 13. Stealing Colors & Adobe Color Themes (6:39)
- Shapes - Quiz
- 14. How to Create Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:09)
- 15. How to Warp Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 16. How to Get Text to Follow a Line or Circle in Photoshop (13:03)
- Text - Quiz
- 17. How to Add a Line Around the Outside of Type in Photoshop (8:17)
- 18. How to a Bevel or Emboss to Text in Photoshop CC (2:19)
- 19. How to Add a Drop Shadow to Text in Photoshop CC (3:03)
- 20. Presenting your Photoshop Work for your Portfolio (6:35)
- 21. Project 1 - Creating your own Postcard (4:30)
- 22. How to Crop an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:40)
- 23. How to Crop an Image for a Frame in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:11)
- 24. How to Straighten the Horizon Line Using Photoshop CC (1:55)
Selections & Masking
- 25. How to Copy from One Image to Another in Photoshop CC (6:20)
- 26. How to Crop Images Inside of Text (9:35)
- 27. How to Remove the Background in Adobe Photoshop CC (10:11)
- 28. Class Project - Quick Select Tool (0:37)
- 29. How to put Text Behind a Person in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:01)
- 30. How to Create a Layer Mask in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:47)
- 31. Class Project - Cut a Person out & put them into Another Image in Photoshop (8:57)
- 32. How to Blend Fade one Image into Another in Photoshop CC (4:36)
- 33. How to Weave Text in and out of a Photoshop Image (3:18)
- 34. How to Select Hair in Adobe Photoshop CC (16:23)
- 35. Class Project - Selecting Hair (1:22)
- 36. How to Select Things with Straight Edges in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:41)
- 37. How to get Text to Interact with Ink & Plants in Photoshop CC (13:14)
- 38. Class Project - Text & Image Interaction (1:41)
- Selection & Masking - Quiz
- 39. How to Add Filters & Effects in Adobe Photoshop (4:13)
- 40. How to Turn an Image into a Painting in Adobe Photoshop (3:13)
- 41. Class Project – Oil Painting (0:31)
- 42. How to Create the Dotted Halftone Poster Effect in Photoshop (6:41)
- 43. Class exercise - Halftone (0:23)
- 44. How to fake Realistic Motion Blur in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:28)
- 45. The Lens Flare Right of Passage in Adobe Photoshop (3:31)
- Filters - Quiz
- 46. What is a Smart Object in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:03)
Transform & Distort
- 47. How to Bend a Logo onto an Image Realistically in Photoshop (7:49)
- 48. How to make a Sky Peeling like Fabric Revealing Background in Photoshop (3:13)
- 49. Class Project - Peeling Sky (0:49)
- 50. How to Shrink Body Parts in Adobe Photoshop CC Using Liquify (5:45)
- 51. How to Create Dripping Paint Text Effect in Photoshop CC (9:17)
- 52. Class Project - Drippy Paint Text (0:52)
- 53. How to Remove People & Text from a Picture in Photoshop (6:56)
- 54. Use Google Images to find your Image Before Retouching (2:38)
- 55. How to Remove Red Eye from Photographs in Photoshop (0:54)
- 56. How to Retouch Skin in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:22)
- 57. Class Project - Retouching (0:47)
- 58. Enhancing Eyes in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:46)
- 59. How to Fix Teeth in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:32)
- 60. How to Instantly Remove the White Background of a Logo in Photoshop (4:15)
- 61. Using Blending Modes as Color Accents in Photoshop (7:10)
- 62. How to put Images Inside a Bottle Using Photoshop (15:13)
- 63. Class Project - Boat in a Bottle (2:16)
- 64. How to Create the Spotify Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:43)
- 65. Class Project - Duotones (0:21)
- 66. How to Create the 3D Glasses Anaglyph Effect in Adobe Photoshop (6:14)
- 67. Class Project - Anaglyph Effect (0:36)
- 68. How to Create a Vintage Instagram Matte Photo in Photoshop (8:40)
- 69. Class Project - Vintage Matte Photo (0:50)
- 70. How to Create the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (12:06)
- 71. Class Project - Paper Cut Effect (0:31)
- 72. How to Use an Artboard in Adobe Photoshop CC (20:13)
Color Modes & Resolution
- 73. What is the Difference Between RGB and CMYK in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:12)
- 74. How do you Change the Resolution to 300dpi in Photoshop CC (10:38)
- Color Modes & Resulotion - Quiz
- 75. Basic Introduction to Using a Wacom Tablet with Photoshop (12:22)
- 76. How to Create Splatter Paint Effects in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:11)
- 77. Class Project - Ink Splats (0:55)
- 78. How to Create Dripping Paint Ink Effect in Photoshop (6:46)
- 79. Class Project - Dripping Paint Brush (0:56)
- 80. How to Create Smoke with an Image Inside it using Photoshop CC (5:50)
- 81. Class Project - Smoke Effect (1:03)
- 82. How to Make a Long Vector Hard Shadow in Photoshop (5:25)
- 83. How to Cast a Realistic Shadow on the Ground in Photoshop (7:16)
- 84. Bending or Curved Shadow Under an Image in Photoshop (3:33)
- 85. How to Export Images from Photoshop for Print Web & Social Media (10:18)
- 86. What Next after your Photoshop Essentials Class (1:15)
- Final Quiz
- 86 Videos
- 8.0 Hours
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. This course is for beginners, without any required knowledge of Photoshop, photography, or design. It starts from the very beginning and works its way up, step by step. Whether you have never opened Photoshop before or you would like to review the basics, take this course to learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Thank you so much I am so happy!
Absolutely fantastic course, instructor, content, resources and practice activities. I've been able to apply my learnings at my day job immediately and have already impressed the design team. Thank you for creating this great learning platform Fiverr!
Such a nice course. I didn't feel boring this 8 hours. Just learned everything at a stretch. Thanks, Dan & Fiverr for this awesome learning platform.
Easy to follow and comprehensive. Dan made an amazing course for everyone who is getting into the Photoshop CC
This course was excellent! Gets you jumpstarted right away into its practical use and saves the nerdy stuff for later
Great course with great examples like the "Island in a Bottle." I feel now more confident with my Photoshop skills. Thank you, Dan.
very nice course everybody who does wanna learning more about photoshop, let's try this course now!
Dan is awesome to learn from. look forward to taking more.
Host is bright and happy, but for God's sake, every single segment starts with ''hey there'' or ''hi there.'' Really very repetitive and obnoxious.
Dan is a great tutor. I had taken his course for Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals, just to test Fiverr's new platform - but honestly, Dan's course helped me straighten my graphic design skills, learn a lot of new shortcuts, and some features that I have missed in the past. Definitely, I will be signing up for his "PS Mastery" course, and for his Illustrator ones over the span of the next couple of months. Thanks Dan, I will be sure to follow you across social media for the latest updates.
Dan is Just Awesome as a trainer. I loved his way of teaching. I am gonna buy his another Photoshop Tutorial
Dan is amazing. I definitely up-leveled my skill with this course and am more confident meeting client needs.
The instructor did a great job! He nailed it! I've doing Photoshop for about 8 yrs now and still fascinated with the things I'm not yet familiar with Photoshop with what learned from this course! Great course to invest in leanings and upgrade yourself.
All Photoshop user must invest to this course to upgrade the skills they have and to learn from the EXPERT!
Amazing Instructor! Thank you for share your knowledge with me, I am very pleased and happy about this course. I've taken a graphic design to my career so it's really good for me.
Thanks, Daniel Walter Scott Sir.
Really it was very important course. Definitely i will complete next course. Highly recommend this course. Everybody should have complete this course specially which people work with photoshop. Thanks to Fiverr for arrange this type of course.
I learn a lot from this course. I have been working in Photoshop from last two years but never went through so many things in Photoshop. Thanks a lot it was really fun to learn from Dan. Now looking forward take more courses by him.
Wow amazing course full of knowledge and skills ....super excited to use my new skills on my future work :)
Daniel is really a Photoshop professional! The course
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals is really interesting for those who are beginners or for those who want to review some little used commands. The videos are well explained and explore all the topics. What can I say, I have already bought the Adobe Photoshop Mastery course that I can't wait to start! :)
I own and completed these course from another e learning platform and as always this instructor never fails to excel in the realm of teaching in an engaging way.
I can't think of enough good reasons why you should start this course. First of all, it's not expensive at all. Second of all, it gives you a great understanding of what Photoshop does and how it works. Third, it helps with Fiverr gigs, allowing you to create custom thumbnails, just like I did. Fourth, Dan is entertaining and makes learning less of a chore than it actually is. Fifth, the effects and tools used (except a few ones) are relevant and usable on many different projects. Sixth ... You see where I'm going with this? "Learn." is the best thing that Fiverr came up with recently. Money for them, better profiles and ranking for us, and an overall knowledge gain. Go for it, now!
Highly professional and intellectual instructor. He has its own flair of teaching and makes it more interesting. I LOVED IT, DAN. I've bought Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals already, but I promise I will see you in Photoshop Mastery as well :)
It's just fabulous!
Thanks Dan! For the Awesome teaching.
Amazing course, though this requires some good numbers of hours to complete, i love the playful envelop given to it, that covers times while smiling and laughing a times. teacher was really good at this i must confess.
A learned a lot of things in this course. Thank you!
Simply exceptional. I'd recommend this course to anyone who want "much, much, much" more than value for money.
This course was simply awesome. Dan is a very funny and talented guy. I'll probably check out his other courses.
Very amazing course. Learned new techniques and tips with practical examples. Looking forward to enroll myself in other courses of Dan
WOW! My mind is blown. I'm so glad I took this course. It gave me the basic I need to feel comfortable in Photoshop, and then some.
Very organized and informative. Loved being able to follow along and work on the same artwork he was using.
The Course was very well prepared but in some categories the quiz questions was not related. Also for a total beginner some operations and things will be hard. Need more details and tool explanations. But overall the course is great! I know this instructor for a long time and it was nice and refreshing to take this course again!
Thanks Dan, I learn a lot in this course
This course is nothing sort of amazing! Dan is an amazing teacher, and I can't wait to jump on his next course.
Perfection ! this is worth every penny!
Great guy and great teacher!
A M A Z I N G
Great course! Highly recommend to everyone!
Daniel Walter Scott is a great tutor!
Very nice course for beginners! A+
is good cours
Very detailed and easy to follow tutorials from Scott. Love this course.
Thank you so much for this wonderful video tutorial. I really learned a great deal in it. Thanks so much.
Such a great course! Dan is awesome. Super funny and easy to understand. The practice files are very helpful. I feel like I have a good grasp on the basic skills needed to use Photoshop now. Looking forward to taking Dan's advance class!
Very useful for all Graphic Designers and people that want to learn Photoshop , the course is well organized and also contains a lot of tricks and features (as i expected) that you might find new even if you are have already a big experience in Photoshop !
Super Amazing Course. DAN was very easy for the process. He showed and talked about a lot of aspects that's very essential. I will do more course with Dan. A great value of money. Highly appreciate & recommend "Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals" course for all. Thank you.
I really enjoyed the instructor's enthusiasm, as well as his expertise. I did feel that a little more time could have been spent on covering more aspects of the tools, and a little less time working on designs. I also felt that some of the test questions were worded poorly, and some of the answers that were deemed correct were actually incorrect, based on the wording of the question.
Nice, Thanks !
A Great Learner! Smoothly describe everything that you need to know about the subject!
The best course ever
Great things to learn.
Perfect course. Going for the Advance course of Daniel.
Thank you so much Daniel.
Amazing! I would love to take more courses from Dan. Thank you so much.
Very Informative course. I just love it.
Great course. Thank you.
This is an incredible resource for anyone working with this program. A ton of great tips, shortcuts and alternate ways of achieving desired goals for individual jobs.
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals course is Amazing, I'm really happy this course.
Dan has such a natural and easy to understand way of teaching. This course was fantastic. Time to put Lens Flares on everything!
Its a fantastic course, need to continue also Adobe Photoshop Mastercourse..Nice taching.
Daniel Walter Scott do an amazing work during this course. He goes deep in details and through the course he always mentions these shortcuts to make sure you won't forget it.
An excellent course for those who actually want to get into Photoshop in a way that makes you understand the tools and their power.
Loved it, starting the next course tonight.
Although I have already done three courses with Daniel Walter Scott, I can not get used to his instruction style.
This is amazing. It is the best learning tutorial I have ever seen.
Thank you very much.
An Awesome course! Crystal clear
Loved Dan's Course! Perfect to follow along, not too fast, not too slow, and loads of extra Projects to work on!
The instructor is like a magician who change the perception of image what I have done for my brand. Very Patient and Detailed. Worth my money and great investment.
This course is great, I learned so much in this photoshop fundamentals. I will surely take the next step to photoshop mastery. 5 stars for Mr. Daniel Scott. Thank you....
I love the way that Dan presented the course. It's really attractive and fun to learn. Thank you Dan...
Dan you are great teacher and this course is amazing.
It's Amazing cousre and it's very helpfull
Great course, learned a lot of new things!
A learned a lot of things in this course. Thank you!
Funny, interesting instruction!!
It was really amazing!
This is perfect for me. I really learned a lot. Thank you Dan!