30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC (2:36)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Essentials
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you Start this Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorial (1:20) Free
- 3. How to Use Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:56)
- 4. Basic Navigation & How to Combine Images in Photoshop (7:37)
- Layers - Quiz
Color & Adjustment Layers
- 5. How to Fix an Image Using Levels in Photoshop CC (4:03)
- 6. How to Enhance Colors in Photoshop Using Vibrance (3:28)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Something in Photoshop Using Hue (2:52)
- 8. How to Change Just One Color in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 9. How to Make an Image Black & White in Photoshop CC (4:35)
- 10. How to Add a Gradient to an Image & Text in Photoshop (10:56)
- Color & Adjustment Layers - Quiz
- 11. Creating a Specific Sized Document Adobe Photoshop CC (4:11)
- 12. How to Draw Star Square Circle Shape in Photoshop CC (12:00)
- 13. Stealing Colors & Adobe Color Themes (6:39)
- Shapes - Quiz
- 14. How to Create Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:09)
- 15. How to Warp Text in Adobe Photoshop CC (1:57)
- 16. How to Get Text to Follow a Line or Circle in Photoshop (13:03)
- Text - Quiz
- 17. How to Add a Line Around the Outside of Type in Photoshop (8:17)
- 18. How to a Bevel or Emboss to Text in Photoshop CC (2:19)
- 19. How to Add a Drop Shadow to Text in Photoshop CC (3:03)
- 20. Presenting your Photoshop Work for your Portfolio (6:35)
- 21. Project 1 - Creating your own Postcard (4:30)
- 22. How to Crop an Image in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:40)
- 23. How to Crop an Image for a Frame in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:11)
- 24. How to Straighten the Horizon Line Using Photoshop CC (1:55)
Selections & Masking
- 25. How to Copy from One Image to Another in Photoshop CC (6:20)
- 26. How to Crop Images Inside of Text (9:35)
- 27. How to Remove the Background in Adobe Photoshop CC (10:11)
- 28. Class Project - Quick Select Tool (0:37)
- 29. How to put Text Behind a Person in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:01)
- 30. How to Create a Layer Mask in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:47)
- 31. Class Project - Cut a Person out & put them into Another Image in Photoshop (8:57)
- 32. How to Blend Fade one Image into Another in Photoshop CC (4:36)
- 33. How to Weave Text in and out of a Photoshop Image (3:18)
- 34. How to Select Hair in Adobe Photoshop CC (16:23)
- 35. Class Project - Selecting Hair (1:22)
- 36. How to Select Things with Straight Edges in Adobe Photoshop CC (3:41)
- 37. How to get Text to Interact with Ink & Plants in Photoshop CC (13:14)
- 38. Class Project - Text & Image Interaction (1:41)
- Selection & Masking - Quiz
- 39. How to Add Filters & Effects in Adobe Photoshop (4:13)
- 40. How to Turn an Image into a Painting in Adobe Photoshop (3:13)
- 41. Class Project – Oil Painting (0:31)
- 42. How to Create the Dotted Halftone Poster Effect in Photoshop (6:41)
- 43. Class exercise - Halftone (0:23)
- 44. How to fake Realistic Motion Blur in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:28)
- 45. The Lens Flare Right of Passage in Adobe Photoshop (3:31)
- Filters - Quiz
- 46. What is a Smart Object in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:03)
Transform & Distort
- 47. How to Bend a Logo onto an Image Realistically in Photoshop (7:49)
- 48. How to make a Sky Peeling like Fabric Revealing Background in Photoshop (3:13)
- 49. Class Project - Peeling Sky (0:49)
- 50. How to Shrink Body Parts in Adobe Photoshop CC Using Liquify (5:45)
- 51. How to Create Dripping Paint Text Effect in Photoshop CC (9:17)
- 52. Class Project - Drippy Paint Text (0:52)
- 53. How to Remove People & Text from a Picture in Photoshop (6:56)
- 54. Use Google Images to find your Image Before Retouching (2:38)
- 55. How to Remove Red Eye from Photographs in Photoshop (0:54)
- 56. How to Retouch Skin in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:22)
- 57. Class Project - Retouching (0:47)
- 58. Enhancing Eyes in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:46)
- 59. How to Fix Teeth in Adobe Photoshop CC (4:32)
- 60. How to Instantly Remove the White Background of a Logo in Photoshop (4:15)
- 61. Using Blending Modes as Color Accents in Photoshop (7:10)
- 62. How to put Images Inside a Bottle Using Photoshop (15:13)
- 63. Class Project - Boat in a Bottle (2:16)
- 64. How to Create the Spotify Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:43)
- 65. Class Project - Duotones (0:21)
- 66. How to Create the 3D Glasses Anaglyph Effect in Adobe Photoshop (6:14)
- 67. Class Project - Anaglyph Effect (0:36)
- 68. How to Create a Vintage Instagram Matte Photo in Photoshop (8:40)
- 69. Class Project - Vintage Matte Photo (0:50)
- 70. How to Create the Paper Cut Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (12:06)
- 71. Class Project - Paper Cut Effect (0:31)
- 72. How to Use an Artboard in Adobe Photoshop CC (20:13)
Color Modes & Resolution
- 73. What is the Difference Between RGB and CMYK in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:12)
- 74. How do you Change the Resolution to 300dpi in Photoshop CC (10:38)
- Color Modes & Resulotion - Quiz
- 75. Basic Introduction to Using a Wacom Tablet with Photoshop (12:22)
- 76. How to Create Splatter Paint Effects in Adobe Photoshop CC (8:11)
- 77. Class Project - Ink Splats (0:55)
- 78. How to Create Dripping Paint Ink Effect in Photoshop (6:46)
- 79. Class Project - Dripping Paint Brush (0:56)
- 80. How to Create Smoke with an Image Inside it using Photoshop CC (5:50)
- 81. Class Project - Smoke Effect (1:03)
- 82. How to Make a Long Vector Hard Shadow in Photoshop (5:25)
- 83. How to Cast a Realistic Shadow on the Ground in Photoshop (7:16)
- 84. Bending or Curved Shadow Under an Image in Photoshop (3:33)
- 85. How to Export Images from Photoshop for Print Web & Social Media (10:18)
- 86. What Next after your Photoshop Essentials Class (1:15)
- Final Quiz
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. This course is for beginners, without any required knowledge of Photoshop, photography, or design. It starts from the very beginning and works its way up, step by step. Whether you have never opened Photoshop before or you would like to review the basics, take this course to learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Great course, learned a lot of new things!
It's Amazing cousre and it's very helpfull
Fantastic. This is a very relaxed but energetic teacher. I followed right along.
Daniel Walter Scott is a great tutor!
It was really amazing!
Very nice course for beginners! A+
Thanks Dan! For the Awesome teaching.
This course was excellent! Gets you jumpstarted right away into its practical use and saves the nerdy stuff for later
Such a great course! Dan is awesome. Super funny and easy to understand. The practice files are very helpful. I feel like I have a good grasp on the basic skills needed to use Photoshop now. Looking forward to taking Dan's advance class!
It's just fabulous!
I really learn a lot of things i didn't knew before. it really improve my skill in Adobe Photoshop :) thanks Dan.
Dan sure knows how to teach about all the basics and fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop straight to the point and adding some fine humor to make us feel that we are also having fun while learning these skills in Photoshop! Thanks Dan! :D
is good cours
Its a fantastic course, need to continue also Adobe Photoshop Mastercourse..Nice taching.
This is an incredible resource for anyone working with this program. A ton of great tips, shortcuts and alternate ways of achieving desired goals for individual jobs.
The instructor is like a magician who change the perception of image what I have done for my brand. Very Patient and Detailed. Worth my money and great investment.
Host is bright and happy, but for God's sake, every single segment starts with ''hey there'' or ''hi there.'' Really very repetitive and obnoxious.
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals course is Amazing, I'm really happy this course.
Loved Dan's Course! Perfect to follow along, not too fast, not too slow, and loads of extra Projects to work on!
An Awesome course! Crystal clear
Great course! Highly recommend to everyone!
I really enjoyed the instructor's enthusiasm, as well as his expertise. I did feel that a little more time could have been spent on covering more aspects of the tools, and a little less time working on designs. I also felt that some of the test questions were worded poorly, and some of the answers that were deemed correct were actually incorrect, based on the wording of the question.
Dan teaches an amazing array of lessons throughout the length of the course. All of these make you feel super comfortable with Photoshop and ready and willing to push my skills further.
Daniel Walter Scott do an amazing work during this course. He goes deep in details and through the course he always mentions these shortcuts to make sure you won't forget it.
An excellent course for those who actually want to get into Photoshop in a way that makes you understand the tools and their power.
Loved it, starting the next course tonight.
As usual Dan's class was great! This is the second course of his I have taken that covers Adobe products. He is a natural teacher and makes the classes enjoyable.
Wonderful course and Dan is just an amazing instructor! Thank you!
Great job by DAN. Very attache communication, not boring and delivered very efficiently. Atmosphere created by DAN is also very attractive and beautiful. Thanks DAN.
Nice, Thanks !
This course was simply awesome. Dan is a very funny and talented guy. I'll probably check out his other courses.
If I could I would give 6 ⭐️ Very efficient and a pleasure to this course - will definitely recommend - Excellent Course - Many Thanks Daniel.
Really Good Course. Dan is a good instructor. Thanks
Nice work learned alot of new things
Dan has such a natural and easy to understand way of teaching. This course was fantastic. Time to put Lens Flares on everything!
Highly professional and intellectual instructor. He has its own flair of teaching and makes it more interesting. I LOVED IT, DAN. I've bought Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals already, but I promise I will see you in Photoshop Mastery as well :)
I love the way that Dan presented the course. It's really attractive and fun to learn. Thank you Dan...
This course is nothing sort of amazing! Dan is an amazing teacher, and I can't wait to jump on his next course.
I own and completed these course from another e learning platform and as always this instructor never fails to excel in the realm of teaching in an engaging way.
Very amazing course. Learned new techniques and tips with practical examples. Looking forward to enroll myself in other courses of Dan
WOW! My mind is blown. I'm so glad I took this course. It gave me the basic I need to feel comfortable in Photoshop, and then some.
Funny, interesting instruction!!
A M A Z I N G
Really it was very important course. Definitely i will complete next course. Highly recommend this course. Everybody should have complete this course specially which people work with photoshop. Thanks to Fiverr for arrange this type of course.
I definitely got what I paid for, I will progress to the master class.
The instructor did a great job! He nailed it! I've doing Photoshop for about 8 yrs now and still fascinated with the things I'm not yet familiar with Photoshop with what learned from this course! Great course to invest in leanings and upgrade yourself.
All Photoshop user must invest to this course to upgrade the skills they have and to learn from the EXPERT!
super course. thanks
Great course with great examples like the "Island in a Bottle." I feel now more confident with my Photoshop skills. Thank you, Dan.
This course is beyond amazing!!! I learned so much and I can't wait to start the other courses. Dan is the best.
Great guy and great teacher!
Although I have already done three courses with Daniel Walter Scott, I can not get used to his instruction style.
Dan you are great teacher and this course is amazing.
Wow amazing course full of knowledge and skills ....super excited to use my new skills on my future work :)
Simply exceptional. I'd recommend this course to anyone who want "much, much, much" more than value for money.
Very detailed and easy to follow tutorials from Scott. Love this course.
The best course ever
very nice course everybody who does wanna learning more about photoshop, let's try this course now!
Thanks Dan, I learn a lot in this course
This is amazing. It is the best learning tutorial I have ever seen.
Thank you very much.
I learn a lot from this course. I have been working in Photoshop from last two years but never went through so many things in Photoshop. Thanks a lot it was really fun to learn from Dan. Now looking forward take more courses by him.
There is some very cool stuff to learn in this class.
The instructor is very good. He taught me overall all basic fundamentals of PS.
I am very happy to learn from this course at Fiverr.
Easy to follow and comprehensive. Dan made an amazing course for everyone who is getting into the Photoshop CC
Daniel is really a Photoshop professional! The course
Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals is really interesting for those who are beginners or for those who want to review some little used commands. The videos are well explained and explore all the topics. What can I say, I have already bought the Adobe Photoshop Mastery course that I can't wait to start! :)
Super Amazing Course. DAN was very easy for the process. He showed and talked about a lot of aspects that's very essential. I will do more course with Dan. A great value of money. Highly appreciate & recommend "Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals" course for all. Thank you.
Fun, easy to learn and I've got some very useful information. Amazing course!
Sometimes a little bit slow and repetitive and it didn't seem like the course was put together at once for this platform but the content is really helpful with little tips and tricks even for more experienced users of Photoshop.
fantastic instructor high five :)
It's really awesome, well explained and easy to follow. Thank you so much!
Great for me. I'm very happy, because I learned here lot. Really very good tutorial. many thanks. LOVE FIVERR!
It's really helpful. Highly recommend.!!
Perfect for everyone need to know the basics of photoshop.
Perfection ! this is worth every penny!