30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Introduction (3:24)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Mastery
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you get Started with the Photoshop Advanced Course (1:28) Free
Selections & Masking - Advanced
- 3. The Easiest Way in the World to Mask a Person in Adobe Photoshop (24:21)
- 4. Class Project - Select Subject (1:41)
- 5. Select Mask & Changing a Color using Photoshop - Color Range (10:00)
- 6. Using Photoshop Selection to Fix Grass & Sky - Color Range (7:20)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Skin in Photoshop - Color Range (8:05)
- 8. How to Create an Ink Splash Image Around Text - Color Range (15:00)
- 9. Class Project - Color Range in Adobe Photoshop (1:54)
- 10. Mask on a Group Rather than each Layer (11:18)
- 11. Advanced Masking using a Channels in Adobe Photoshop (14:13)
- 12. Class Project - Channel Mask (1:30)
- 13. How to Make Selections in Photoshop Based on the Focus Area (22:51)
- 14. Class Project - Focus Area (1:11)
- 15. Selection Trick Using the Smudge Tool in Photoshop (4:16)
- 16. Future of Selections in Photoshop with Adobe Sneaks (7:04)
- Quiz - Selection & Masking
Preferences & Workflow
- 17. Advanced Preference Changes for Adobe Photoshop (8:35)
- 18. How to Speed up Adobe Photoshop if it’s Running Slow (7:48)
- 19. Workflow Tips & Tricks Like a Professional in Photoshop (13:44)
- 20. Advanced Layer Tricks in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:58)
- 21. Automatically Add a Watermark Text or Logo in Photoshop (8:29)
- 22. Batch or Image Process Multiple Images at Once in Photoshop (9:04)
- 23. How to put Loads of Images into one Photoshop File Quickly (7:03)
- 24. Weird Adobe Photoshop Features & Easter Eggs (6:37)
- 25. How to Enlarge Images Without Becoming Blurry in Photoshop (6:57)
- 26. How to Fix Blurry Images in Photoshop Using Shake Reductions (8:16)
- 27. Advanced Color & Tone Correction Using Levels in Photoshop (6:44)
- 28. Advanced Curves in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:34)
- Quiz - Fixing Images
Cropping & Aligning & Distorting
- 29. How to Reshape Images Without Distorting in Photoshop Content Aware Scale (9:43)
- 30. How to use Content Aware Move in Photoshop (8:37)
- 31. How to use Content Aware Extend in Adobe Photoshop (7:27)
- 32. Removing Objects Using Content Aware Fill in Photoshop (7:01)
- 33. Class Project - Content Aware Fill (1:03)
- 34. Cropping Tricks Delete Pixel & Reveal Cropped Content in Photoshop (6:11)
- 35. Automatically Crop & Rotate Scanned Documents in Photoshop (5:35)
- 36. Crop Angled Images to Straighten Perspective Cropping Photoshop (4:42)
- 37. How to Trim the White Away from the Edge of an Image in Photoshop (1:52)
- 38. Automatically Align Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:38)
- 39. How to Reshape Images using the Puppet Warp in Photoshop (18:09)
- 40. Class Exercise - Puppet Warp (1:15)
- 41. How to Change the Perspective in Photoshop Perspective Warp (5:47)
- Quiz - Cropping & Aligning & Distorting
- 42. How to Color Black & White Image in Photoshop (9:41)
- 43. How to Create a Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:28)
- 44. Class Project – Duotone in Adobe Photoshop (2:20)
- 45. How to create the Glitch Effect in Adobe Photoshop (7:00)
- 46. Class Project - Glitch Effect in Adobe Photoshop (0:45)
- 47. Color Grading with Orange & Teal Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:36)
- 48. Class Project - Color Grading in Adobe Photoshop (0:49)
- Quiz - Color
- 49. Advanced CC Libraries Tricks and Tips Photoshop (19:13)
- 50. Advanced Type Trick & Workflows in Adobe Photoshop (19:37)
- 51. Photoshop Can Guess your Font Using Match Fonts (10:43)
- Quiz - Typography
- 52. Adding Artboards to your Photoshop Workflow Properly (5:24)
- 53. How to Add Images Correctly to a Photoshop Artboard (8:16)
- 54. Using Smart Objects & Relinking Images in Photoshop (4:10)
- 55. Advanced Speed Tricks for Updating Artboards in Photoshop (4:09)
- 56. Export Artboards as PDF & Separate JPGs in Photoshop (5:38)
- Quiz - Artboards
- 57. Advanced Tricks for Healing Brush for Retouching in Photoshop (8:24)
- 58. Don’t Forget About Clone Tool Stamp in Photoshop (6:09)
- 59. How to use the Patch Tool for Retouching in Photoshop (6:41)
- 60. Class Exercise – Retouching in Photoshop (1:15)
- 61. How to Retouch in Photoshop Using Face Aware in Liquify (6:49)
- 62. How to Use Vanishing Point to Mocking up Designs in Photoshop (12:18)
- 63. Vanishing Point - Cloning & Healing at an Angle in Photoshop (11:18)
- 64. Class Exercise - Vanishing Point in Photoshop (0:52)
- 65. Fixing & Retouching Skin Tone in Adobe Photoshop (6:00)
- 66. Retouching Eyes by Enhancing in Adobe Photoshop (8:00)
- 67. Retouching Eyes with a Little Bit of Fakery in Photoshop (9:00)
- 68. Fully Faking Believable Eyes in Adobe Photoshop (6:44)
- 69. Class Project – Eyes in Photoshop (0:51)
- 70. How to Realistically Whiten Teeth in Adobe Photoshop (11:43)
- 71. Class Project – Teeth in Photoshop (0:58)
- Quiz - Retouching
- 72. Difference Between Place Linked vs Place Embedded in Photoshop (8:22)
- 73. What is the Difference Between Fill & Opacity in Layer (1:11)
- 74. How to Use & Export Layer Comps in Adobe Photoshop (3:27)
Visual Styles & Effects
- 75. How to Create a Double Exposure in Adobe Photoshop (11:06)
- 76. Class Project - Double Exposure in Photoshop (1:17)
- 77. How to Create a Watercolor Painting Effect in Photoshop (9:22)
- 78. Class Project – Watercolor in Photoshop (0:32)
- 79. How to Decay Pixel Explosion Dispersion Method in Photoshop (13:46)
- 80. How to Make Exploding Shoe Effect in Adobe Photoshop (10:48)
- 81. Class Project – Decay in Photoshop (0:51)
- Quiz - Visual Styles & Effects
Video & Animated Gifs for Social Media
- 82. How to Edit Video in Adobe Photoshop (25:40)
- 83. Parallax Effect to Make Photos Move in Photoshop (13:21)
- 84. Class Project – Parallax in Photoshop (1:15)
- 85. How to Create Live Images - Cinemagraphs in Photoshop (13:18)
- 86. Class Project – Cinemagraph in Photoshop (1:36)
- 87. How to Setup a File Ready for Web and UI Design in Photoshop (9:32)
- 88. How to Export Your Web Design UI Project for Dreamweaver (7:57)
- 89. How to Make 3D Text & 3D Logos in Photoshop (11:51)
- 90. How to Add and Change 3D Materials & Textures in Photoshop (8:42)
- 91. Using Cameras & Depth of Field in 3D Photoshop (5:12)
- 92. Adding Lights & Casting Shadows Using Photoshop 3D (10:01)
- 93. How to Export a High Quality 3D Image from Photoshop (4:42)
- 94. Class Project – 3D in Photoshop (1:08)
- 95. How to Create Fake 3D Lines & Type in Photoshop (9:33)
- 96. Fake 2.5D Gradient Effect with Paths in Photoshop (7:10)
- 97. Class Project - Fake 3D in Photoshop (0:47)
Mock-ups & Presenting Your Work
- 98. Using Free Templates & Adobe Market to Mockup in Photoshop (11:06)
- 99. How Make a Reusable Mockup in Photoshop Using Smart Objects (6:40)
- 100. Mockup Poster Against a Wall Using Photoshop (8:15)
- 101. How to Make a Simple UI App Web Design Mockup Using Photoshop (6:06)
- 102. Class Project – Mockups in Photoshop (1:00)
- 103. How to Proofing Colors in Adobe Photoshop Ready for Print (4:04)
- 104. How to Tidy Up your Photoshop Files Before Sending Them Out (10:20)
- 105. How to Package Your Photoshop File to Include Linked Images (7:22)
- 106. 3 Kinds of File Export for Photoshop Social Media Web & Print (12:58)
- Quiz - Exporting
- 107. What’s Next After Your Photoshop Advanced Course (1:05)
- Final Quiz
- 107 Videos
- 13.2 Hours
In this course, you'll learn advanced Photoshop techniques so you can be the best Photoshop professional possible! This course is for individuals with some experience in Photoshop, who already know the fundamentals. It's for those who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better and faster way to work with Photoshop.
Awesome Instructor, Provide useful Instructions/hacks/tools to use, which a new lesson for me. Thanks, Dan.
Very nice. Amazing course. Very helpful even for the experts. Thanks Fiverr
Can video downloaded? I will save it. Thank
Amazing Photoshop Mastery Course. I have learned a lot. Thanks
Helpful and enjoyable to watch.
Best Adobe Photoshop course!!
still watching, but I can tell its a wonderful course
I learned lots of New Tricks to solve Big Problems :)
Great Tutorials, Keep up the good work.
Awesome course Dan, Highly recommended
It's a great course! Everything is accessible and clear (with examples). I've updated some forgotten knowledge and skills and got a lot of new ones. I definitely recommend it! Thank you!
Daniel is a great instructor and made me smile so many times during the course. The course is great for understanding the scope of photoshop. There are so many features you overlook and this course helped me to get a better scope of things. Also, it's great for optimizing your workflow. The only critique I have is that the course is made by a generalist. I couldn't find any additional insight in the areas, where's I am competent already. But I feel like that's not the point. The point is mastering Photoshop as a whole and that's what this course is great for.
Overall, brilliant course. Dan is a fantastic instructor; he has laid out the course fundamentals really well and he is pretty funny! It almost feels like you're learning with a friend.
I did feel that some sections were a little long and drawn out, and Dan could have been a bit more concise in some of his teachings. For example, he would sometimes make errors and rectify them continuously in the middle of a video. I don't think the user needs all this extra detail; we just want to know how to use the tools.
Having said that, I will 100% be doing more of Dan's courses and I look forward to implementing my advanced Photoshop skills.
I took this on my other account before I had you guys make me a new one with a new username. I had to deactivate the old account. But I didn't want to sit through the entire course again obviously. So I just kept pressing continue, and I started to cringe by the number of times he says "hi, guys!" in every video. I think the course is too long to warrant one badge. I would recommend splitting this into 3 courses but charging the same price. This wasn't photoshop mastery, it was photoshop essentials. There were advanced features, as well as intermediate, and beginner. I would not expect a master course to have preference settings as a chapter. One of the final quiz questions also said "this is a sample question" where the correct answer was number 3. Some of the quiz questions were not worded correctly. I would say misleading on some of them. I don't think this improved my overall knowledge.
Great course. Thank you.
WOW! This is the total package, I was kind of skeptical before purchasing but am glad I did. Learnt a lot, I will need more practice to master some of the skills, so I will watch the videos all over again. Thank you Fiverr!
Wow!!! What a tremendous course. Really, learned new thinks which are very helpful. Highly Recommend this course to everyone who is offering Adobe Photoshop related services on Fiverr.
Dan was amazing, he went through the steps clearly and even showed some mistakes to show how it's so simple to easily fix. Would highly recommend this course to people who are already experienced on Photoshop but could do with a few more tricks up their sleeve.
I did like the class and I learned a few new things, so I don't regret it, but as it's called "Mastery", I expected more in-depth learning. So for a master class, it was a little bit too general, so I would call it semi-pro. :)
Really Amazing! Learned some new things.
Very helpful and interesting course !
I just have one question, where can I post my class projects ? I can not find the assignments section...
this is course where you become the real professionally , loved dan photshop courses , looking forward to do his illustrator courses also
Awesome! I learned so many new things.
A lot of useful information. Recommended course!
The quizes should be longer and more challenging.
Love the guy, the course and it was very helpful and I learned a lot of new things which enabled me to increase my professional skills.
This tutorial is very helpful. Recommended for everyone.
Adobe Photoshop Mastery course was great. thanks
Its a very detailed & Advance course! Its really helpful and convenient for the advance learner. But most of the video length can be smaller as some topics are easy to read out. But for the new people and beginner it will also be helpful. Its really focus the soul of Adobe Photoshop. I personally really appreciate this course and will recommend the course for Photo editor. Thanks Daniel for such a great course. Excellent overall :)
AMAZING course Dan! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!! Your teaching style is very professional and easy to understand. I feel comfortable with the skill set you've given me to handle big projects now.
i learn more things from him
i thought all these years that i am master in Photoshop :) but after watching this master tutorial, i missed many things and i were doing some things the wrong way.
Very interesting course and really easy to learn from. Definitely picked up new better techniques to work better in Photoshop as well as learning new skills. Dan is a really good instructor and makes the course perfect for educating while on the go.
Thank you Sir. DANIEL
Thank you, Fiverr.com, who was able to present my service through this.
An amazing course. you will get a lot of useful tools and totally learn how to use advance photoshop tricks and tips. The accent of the instructor is super clear and the sound is great. The explanations are awesome and the fun. A++
Highly enjoyable course. Amazing instructor. Looking forward to another class with Dan soon. I sure recommend this course to anyone who wishes to take his/her Photoshop skills to a new level. Thank you.
It helps a lot. :)
I really enjoyed this course. thank you, DAN and FIVERR!
Excellent course. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their Photoshop skills
The course is very informative. The exercises really help to keep up with what is being offered. I feel equipped to dive and explore the depth of Photoshop now. Thanks Dan!
Very nice. Amazing course. Very helpful even for the experts. Thanks Fiverr
Wonderful course and Dan is polite and amazing instructor. The course is fun, entertaining, empowering and easy to follow, you get most of Photoshop covered for an amazing price as well. Cool, huh?
Outstanding and learnt a lot.
Excellent course design for freelancers ......thanks fiverr :)
Great course, Filled with amazing tutorials and in-depth info about all areas of photoshop.
It's good. perfect
Great Course ...!
Very well rounded set of skills and topics detailed here.
Great course! Learned a lot!
I have been working in Adobe Photoshop from last 5 years, but the new things that I learned after taking this course, I was never aware of those new tools before. Thank you Dan for this amazing course!
This course was amazing! I learned so much and I feel that I can offer so much more to my clients now.
A M A Z I N G
Great Course! Thanks Daniel! You are awesome!
Really Great content. Thank You Sir Daniel Walter Scott, I've learned a lot from you!
Very informative, thanks!
really its the best
Really exciting. I like the way that Dan presents the course. Even though I'm woking with photoshop for ages, I learned a lot of new things in this course. :-)
Amazing Course but expecting more detail of skin retouching.Thank you.
Learned many of the hidden features of photoshop and of course new things from this course.
Great Course! I have learnt a lot that can ever imagine. This is a step up to my fiverr game. Thanks Dan
Den is a great tutor. He proved it again.
Very helpful & and professional course!! I could learn a lot.