Adobe Photoshop Mastery
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. Introduction (3:24)
- Exercise Files - Photoshop Mastery
- Completed Files
- 2. Before you get Started with the Photoshop Advanced Course (1:28)
Selections & Masking - Advanced
- 3. The Easiest Way in the World to Mask a Person in Adobe Photoshop (24:21)
- 4. Class Project - Select Subject (1:41)
- 5. Select Mask & Changing a Color using Photoshop - Color Range (10:00)
- 6. Using Photoshop Selection to Fix Grass & Sky - Color Range (7:20)
- 7. How to Change the Color of Skin in Photoshop - Color Range (8:05)
- 8. How to Create an Ink Splash Image Around Text - Color Range (15:00)
- 9. Class Project - Color Range in Adobe Photoshop (1:54)
- 10. Mask on a Group Rather than each Layer (11:18)
- 11. Advanced Masking using a Channels in Adobe Photoshop (14:13)
- 12. Class Project - Channel Mask (1:30)
- 13. How to Make Selections in Photoshop Based on the Focus Area (22:51)
- 14. Class Project - Focus Area (1:11)
- 15. Selection Trick Using the Smudge Tool in Photoshop (4:16)
- 16. Future of Selections in Photoshop with Adobe Sneaks (7:04)
- Quiz - Selection & Masking
Preferences & Workflow
- 17. Advanced Preference Changes for Adobe Photoshop (8:35)
- 18. How to Speed up Adobe Photoshop if it’s Running Slow (7:48)
- 19. Workflow Tips & Tricks Like a Professional in Photoshop (13:44)
- 20. Advanced Layer Tricks in Adobe Photoshop CC (5:58)
- 21. Automatically Add a Watermark Text or Logo in Photoshop (8:29)
- 22. Batch or Image Process Multiple Images at Once in Photoshop (9:04)
- 23. How to put Loads of Images into one Photoshop File Quickly (7:03)
- 24. Weird Adobe Photoshop Features & Easter Eggs (6:37)
- 25. How to Enlarge Images Without Becoming Blurry in Photoshop (6:57)
- 26. How to Fix Blurry Images in Photoshop Using Shake Reductions (8:16)
- 27. Advanced Color & Tone Correction Using Levels in Photoshop (6:44)
- 28. Advanced Curves in Adobe Photoshop CC (6:34)
- Quiz - Fixing Images
Cropping & Aligning & Distorting
- 29. How to Reshape Images Without Distorting in Photoshop Content Aware Scale (9:43)
- 30. How to use Content Aware Move in Photoshop (8:37)
- 31. How to use Content Aware Extend in Adobe Photoshop (7:27)
- 32. Removing Objects Using Content Aware Fill in Photoshop (7:01)
- 33. Class Project - Content Aware Fill (1:03)
- 34. Cropping Tricks Delete Pixel & Reveal Cropped Content in Photoshop (6:11)
- 35. Automatically Crop & Rotate Scanned Documents in Photoshop (5:35)
- 36. Crop Angled Images to Straighten Perspective Cropping Photoshop (4:42)
- 37. How to Trim the White Away from the Edge of an Image in Photoshop (1:52)
- 38. Automatically Align Layers in Adobe Photoshop CC (7:38)
- 39. How to Reshape Images using the Puppet Warp in Photoshop (18:09)
- 40. Class Exercise - Puppet Warp (1:15)
- 41. How to Change the Perspective in Photoshop Perspective Warp (5:47)
- Quiz - Cropping & Aligning & Distorting
- 42. How to Color Black & White Image in Photoshop (9:41)
- 43. How to Create a Duotone Effect in Adobe Photoshop CC (9:28)
- 44. Class Project – Duotone in Adobe Photoshop (2:20)
- 45. How to create the Glitch Effect in Adobe Photoshop (7:00)
- 46. Class Project - Glitch Effect in Adobe Photoshop (0:45)
- 47. Color Grading with Orange & Teal Effect in Adobe Photoshop (5:36)
- 48. Class Project - Color Grading in Adobe Photoshop (0:49)
- Quiz - Color
- 49. Advanced CC Libraries Tricks and Tips Photoshop (19:13)
- 50. Advanced Type Trick & Workflows in Adobe Photoshop (19:37)
- 51. Photoshop Can Guess your Font Using Match Fonts (10:43)
- Quiz - Typography
- 52. Adding Artboards to your Photoshop Workflow Properly (5:24)
- 53. How to Add Images Correctly to a Photoshop Artboard (8:16)
- 54. Using Smart Objects & Relinking Images in Photoshop (4:10)
- 55. Advanced Speed Tricks for Updating Artboards in Photoshop (4:09)
- 56. Export Artboards as PDF & Separate JPGs in Photoshop (5:38)
- Quiz - Artboards
- 57. Advanced Tricks for Healing Brush for Retouching in Photoshop (8:24)
- 58. Don’t Forget About Clone Tool Stamp in Photoshop (6:09)
- 59. How to use the Patch Tool for Retouching in Photoshop (6:41)
- 60. Class Exercise – Retouching in Photoshop (1:15)
- 61. How to Retouch in Photoshop Using Face Aware in Liquify (6:49)
- 62. How to Use Vanishing Point to Mocking up Designs in Photoshop (12:18)
- 63. Vanishing Point - Cloning & Healing at an Angle in Photoshop (11:18)
- 64. Class Exercise - Vanishing Point in Photoshop (0:52)
- 65. Fixing & Retouching Skin Tone in Adobe Photoshop (6:00)
- 66. Retouching Eyes by Enhancing in Adobe Photoshop (8:00)
- 67. Retouching Eyes with a Little Bit of Fakery in Photoshop (9:00)
- 68. Fully Faking Believable Eyes in Adobe Photoshop (6:44)
- 69. Class Project – Eyes in Photoshop (0:51)
- 70. How to Realistically Whiten Teeth in Adobe Photoshop (11:43)
- 71. Class Project – Teeth in Photoshop (0:58)
- Quiz - Retouching
- 72. Difference Between Place Linked vs Place Embedded in Photoshop (8:22)
- 73. What is the Difference Between Fill & Opacity in Layer (1:11)
- 74. How to Use & Export Layer Comps in Adobe Photoshop (3:27)
Visual Styles & Effects
- 75. How to Create a Double Exposure in Adobe Photoshop (11:06)
- 76. Class Project - Double Exposure in Photoshop (1:17)
- 77. How to Create a Watercolor Painting Effect in Photoshop (9:22)
- 78. Class Project – Watercolor in Photoshop (0:32)
- 79. How to Decay Pixel Explosion Dispersion Method in Photoshop (13:46)
- 80. How to Make Exploding Shoe Effect in Adobe Photoshop (10:48)
- 81. Class Project – Decay in Photoshop (0:51)
- Quiz - Visual Styles & Effects
Video & Animated Gifs for Social Media
- 82. How to Edit Video in Adobe Photoshop (25:40)
- 83. Parallax Effect to Make Photos Move in Photoshop (13:21)
- 84. Class Project – Parallax in Photoshop (1:15)
- 85. How to Create Live Images - Cinemagraphs in Photoshop (13:18)
- 86. Class Project – Cinemagraph in Photoshop (1:36)
- 87. How to Setup a File Ready for Web and UI Design in Photoshop (9:32)
- 88. How to Export Your Web Design UI Project for Dreamweaver (7:57)
- 89. How to Make 3D Text & 3D Logos in Photoshop (11:51)
- 90. How to Add and Change 3D Materials & Textures in Photoshop (8:42)
- 91. Using Cameras & Depth of Field in 3D Photoshop (5:12)
- 92. Adding Lights & Casting Shadows Using Photoshop 3D (10:01)
- 93. How to Export a High Quality 3D Image from Photoshop (4:42)
- 94. Class Project – 3D in Photoshop (1:08)
- 95. How to Create Fake 3D Lines & Type in Photoshop (9:33)
- 96. Fake 2.5D Gradient Effect with Paths in Photoshop (7:10)
- 97. Class Project - Fake 3D in Photoshop (0:47)
Mock-ups & Presenting Your Work
- 98. Using Free Templates & Adobe Market to Mockup in Photoshop (11:06)
- 99. How Make a Reusable Mockup in Photoshop Using Smart Objects (6:40)
- 100. Mockup Poster Against a Wall Using Photoshop (8:15)
- 101. How to Make a Simple UI App Web Design Mockup Using Photoshop (6:06)
- 102. Class Project – Mockups in Photoshop (1:00)
- 103. How to Proofing Colors in Adobe Photoshop Ready for Print (4:04)
- 104. How to Tidy Up your Photoshop Files Before Sending Them Out (10:20)
- 105. How to Package Your Photoshop File to Include Linked Images (7:22)
- 106. 3 Kinds of File Export for Photoshop Social Media Web & Print (12:58)
- Quiz - Exporting
- 107. What’s Next After Your Photoshop Advanced Course (1:05)
- Final Quiz
In this course, you'll learn advanced Photoshop techniques so you can be the best Photoshop professional possible! This course is for individuals with some experience in Photoshop, who already know the fundamentals. It's for those who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better and faster way to work with Photoshop.
Thank you, Fiverr.com, who was able to present my service through this.
A lot of useful information. Recommended course!
This tutorial is very helpful. Recommended for everyone.
This course is really helpful for beginners and expert in photoshop. Thanks for explaining everything in details.
Best Adobe Photoshop course!!
It's good. perfect
It helps a lot. :)
Awesome Course !!!
with some Special Tips & tricks :)
Nice! Learned something new. Thanks so much!
I learned lots of New Tricks to solve Big Problems :)
Great Tutorials, Keep up the good work.
This course is great. The teacher is easy to understand and he goes slowly (but not too slow) and shows exactly what he is doing, giving tips, tricks and shortcuts at the same time. He also repeats a few times those tips and tricks throughout the course, which helps a lot to retain the information. The exercises are great, they make you practice and review, and also improvise a bit if you feel like it!
Absolutely Super Technique. Thanks Dan for your hard Job
Outstanding Course... $20 Is my best Investment to learn Such a Photoshop Skills... Thanks Dan:)
Very nice. Amazing course. Very helpful even for the experts. Thanks Fiverr
Excellent course. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their Photoshop skills
Very helpful and clear explanation about the tools and techniques. Thank you so much.
Only one section in and MY MIND IS BLOWN with the Subject tool!!!! Oh. My. God...... Best $20 I've ever spent.
Dan was amazing, he went through the steps clearly and even showed some mistakes to show how it's so simple to easily fix. Would highly recommend this course to people who are already experienced on Photoshop but could do with a few more tricks up their sleeve.
Refreshing skills on Photoshop and adding the latest features with a clear explanation from Dan. Highly recommended! Thank you Dan!
The course is very informative. The exercises really help to keep up with what is being offered. I feel equipped to dive and explore the depth of Photoshop now. Thanks Dan!
One of my favorite instructor. Thank you very much Dan. Have a great day>>>>>>>>>>
Very nice. Amazing course. Very helpful even for the experts. Thanks Fiverr
Great course. Thank you.
Very interesting course and really easy to learn from. Definitely picked up new better techniques to work better in Photoshop as well as learning new skills. Dan is a really good instructor and makes the course perfect for educating while on the go.
Learned some interesting tips & tricks as well how to use some new tools...
Specially loved the masking & effects section... :)
Very helpful & and professional course!! I could learn a lot.
this is course where you become the real professionally , loved dan photshop courses , looking forward to do his illustrator courses also
Can video downloaded? I will save it. Thank
Really Amazing! Learned some new things.
i learn more things from him
I did like the class and I learned a few new things, so I don't regret it, but as it's called "Mastery", I expected more in-depth learning. So for a master class, it was a little bit too general, so I would call it semi-pro. :)
Absolutely Amazing Experience, Thanks Dan!
Great course in this price. Learning a lot.
An amazing course. you will get a lot of useful tools and totally learn how to use advance photoshop tricks and tips. The accent of the instructor is super clear and the sound is great. The explanations are awesome and the fun. A++
Another excellent experience!
Awesome learning Plase. Thank you very much! Please add subtitle then make easy to learn more about every detail!
Its a very detailed & Advance course! Its really helpful and convenient for the advance learner. But most of the video length can be smaller as some topics are easy to read out. But for the new people and beginner it will also be helpful. Its really focus the soul of Adobe Photoshop. I personally really appreciate this course and will recommend the course for Photo editor. Thanks Daniel for such a great course. Excellent overall :)
AMAZING course Dan! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!! Your teaching style is very professional and easy to understand. I feel comfortable with the skill set you've given me to handle big projects now.
Great! Great! Great! Awesome course! I'm really very happy to purchase it! Thank you so much!