30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- Introduction (2:19)
- Exercise files
The Plain White BG
- 1. Introduction - The Plain White BG (0:25)
- 2. Equalizing Levels and Color Tones (6:52) Free
- 3. Creating a Selection Using the Quick Selection Tool (7:46)
- 4. Creating a Selection Using Color Range or Channels (8:06)
- 5. Creating a Selection Using the Select Subject Feature (1:54)
- 6. Creating a Selection Using the Pen Tool (8:36)
- 7. Masking (5:40)
- 8. Solid White Background (4:18)
- 9. Sharpening (8:15)
- 10. Adjusting Shadows (10:52)
- 11. Removing Reflections (12:53)
- The Plain White BG - Quiz
Going from “OK” to “WOW!”
- 12. Introduction - From "OK" to "WOW!" (0:24)
- 13. Dealing Effectively with Color Casts (8:13)
- 14. Balancing Tonal Values (5:53)
- 15. Getting Extreme Tonal Control by Using Luminosity Masks (5:19)
- 16. Color Saturation and Vibrancy (5:43)
- 17. Dealing with Noise in the Image (5:55)
- 18. Additional Finishing Effects (7:42)
- Going from “OK” to “WOW!” - Quiz
Creating The Hero Shot
- 19. Introduction - Creating The Hero Shot (0:27)
- 20. Cleaning Up the Photography (6:01)
- 21. Lighting Effects (11:02)
- 22. Adding Features (3:44)
- 23. Blur/Bokeh Effects (5:08)
- 24. Digital Displays (6:03)
- 25. Synthetic Reflections (9:51)
- Creating The Hero Shot - Quiz
- 26. Introduction - Lifestyle Shots (0:25)
- 27. Working with a Raw Image (6:39)
- 28. Compositing the Product Convincingly into the Stock Image (13:14)
- 29. Finishing Effects (3:43)
- 30. Crafting a Digital Scene using Adobe Dimension (8:02)
- Lifestyle Shots - Quiz
Best Practices for Online Use
- 31. Introduction - Best Practices for Online Use (0:25)
- 32. Size vs. Quality (6:23)
- 33. Social Media (10:32)
- 34. Amazon (2:40)
- 35. Other Online Retail (4:02)
- Best Practices for Online Use - Quiz
- Conclusion (1:10)
- Final Quiz
- 37 Videos
- 3.6 Hours
We live in an era of online sales. Amazon is king, and every seller on Amazon needs good photos of their products to stand out. It’s no wonder that product shot photography is such a fast-growing field. But just knowing how to take photos of products isn’t enough. You need to know how to make the photos stand out from the hundreds of competing product photos. This course will give you the skills you need to turn those images from OK to WOW! In this course, you will learn how to clean up the classic white background shots, how to best work with lifestyle shots, and how to craft eye-catching hero shots.
Great for Photographer!
Great course super in depth.
This course was absolutely wonderful and really nailed down some key core practices and concepts I was having a hard time to figure out for a while. Even with my years of experience he was able to teach me a few things I did not think about before. Course is broken up into manageable chunks and the practice files are great to use. I highly recommend this course and thank you instructor for having a good audio and proof of concept of your teachings. I will be looking forward to ordering your courses in the future.
He is really good. teaching the fundamentals upwards. It would be good to have an intermediate course and an advanced course from him. The perfect beginner course really :)
I loved the course and I loved Kirk's way of teaching! Highly recommend it! Thank you!
Not bad but not what I thought.
Love It !!!
awesome course , learned some new tricks