Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course Syllabuschapter 1
- 1. Introduction to Adobe Illustrator CC for Beginners (2:15)
- Illustrator Essential - Exercise Files
- Illustrator Essential - Completed Files
- 2. Course Exercise Files for Adobe Illustrator CC Essentials (1:20)
- 3. Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator CC (7:34)
- 4. How to Draw in Adobe Illustrator CC with Shapes & Lines (22:32)
- 5. How to Draw Using the Shape Builder Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:29)
- 6. How to Draw a Fox Using the Shape Builder Tool in Adobe Illustrator (10:09)
- Drawing - Quiz
- 7. How to Draw Custom Logo Shapes Easily in Adobe Illustrator CC (4:53)
- 8. How to Draw Anything Using the Curvature Tool in Adobe Illustrator (13:08)
- 9. How to Draw Using the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (13:18)
- 10. Drawing with the Pencil Tool in Adobe Illustrator CC (13:10)
- 11. How to Use Brushes in Adobe Illustrator CC (12:55)
- 12. How to Draw Lines with the Width Tool in Adobe Illustrator (9:15)
Type & Fonts
- 13. How to Use Type & Fonts in Adobe Illustrator to Design a Postcard (14:16)
- 14. How to Curve Type Around a Badge Using Adobe Illustrator CC (12:51)
- 15. How to Break Apart & Destroy Text & Fonts Using Adobe Illustrator CC (3:55)
- 16. What is RGB & CMYK Colors in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:59)
- 17. How to Steal Colors from an Image Using Eye Dropper in Illustrator (3:42)
- 18. How to Find Amazing Colors in Illustrator Using Color Theme (4:50)
- 19. How to Make Gradients in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:04)
- Color - Quiz
- 20. How to Mask an Image Inside Text in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:08)
- 21. How to Cut Holes in Shapes Using Compound Shapes in Illustrator CC (10:39)
- Masking - Quiz
- 22. How to Use CC Libraries in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:28)
Effects & Patterns
- 23. Making Things Liquid & Distorted in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:01)
- 24. How to Bend & Warp Shapes & Text in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:32)
- 25. Drawing Amazing Repeating Shapes in Adobe Illustrator CC (5:11)
- 26. How to Create Repeating Patterns in Adobe Illustrator CC (8:52)
- 27. How to Vectorize an Image in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:53)
- Effects & Patterns - Quiz
- 28. How to Use Adobe Capture App with Adobe Illustrator CC (11:23)
- 29. Using Free Templates in Adobe Illustrator CC (3:46)
- 30. Exporting for Print (5:59)
- 31. How to Save Your Illustrator Files as Jpegs for Websites (5:21)
- Exporting - Quiz
Real World Exercises
- 32. How to Redraw the MasterCard Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (4:50)
- 33. How to Redraw the Instagram Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:50)
- 34. How to Redraw the Kodak Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (11:22)
- 35. How to Redraw the eHarmony Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (10:39)
- 36. How to Redraw the Tinder Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (6:07)
- 37. How to Redraw the BP Logo in Adobe Illustrator CC (7:47)
- 38. Cheat Sheet for Adobe Illustrator CC (9:43)
- 39. Course Conclusion for Adobe Illustrator CC (1:15)
- Final Quiz
Whether you're brand new to Illustrator CC, or have played around with it but need some more practice, this course will help you feel confident and comfortable using the industry-standard, vector-based graphic application. This course is designed for the complete beginner, with tons of practice files and fun projects. Throughout this Illustrator CC course, you'll be designing your own real-world professional projects that will inspire you to do even more!
Yes, I learned some new things. Thank you
I love it very much! just amazing!! This course is very very helpful.
I really like this course.
Absolutely loved this course!!!
This is a great course to learn how to us Adobe Illustrator. Makes it much easier to understand.
Its a great course <3
Glorious course. Exactly what I am looking for!
thank you so much you help me (big hart)
really great teaching.
Really helpful and well detailed Course. The Instructor is certainly a plus, so practical and fun to follow. Thanks! Daniel Walter Scott for make my designer life easier.
that might be helpfull
Great to learn for the beginner. As a professional market researcher and Business planner, Design is most important to me. I've used ordinary designs for my reports earlier. From now on I'll be able to provide better designs with my reports. This course is going to set up a new dimension in my works. I'm very happy with this. Highly recommended by me. Specially for those who want to learn something about Adobe illustrator.
Great course with applicable examples and many valuable hints about Adobe Illustrator.
This course was really helpful, easy to understand and follow, and very informative! I enjoyed it till the very end.
Intuitive and useful. Great teacher!
Instructions are very fast, hard to get the points for non-natives. After all the course is okay and affordable.
It was good, learnt few new techniques.
Really enjoyed the learning process. Even i have more than 7 years of experience, i learned few more techniques how to easily create and edit. Thank you!
A wonderful tutorial for the beginners who wanna make their career on Fiverr.
Wow amazing course.
I absolutely loved this course. I was such a newbie with Adobe Illustrator, this was a very informative course. Thank you!!
Very helpful. I love this curse!
He was thorough and explained everything. Quality teacher.
Some steps were really awesome, I love to learn more from fiverr courses. Thanks
Excellent course and trainer.Thanks.
Dan is Awesome, 100% Recommended.
Nice course, good learning source
The course is very comprehensive and detailed. I enjoyed every bit of it.
Great beginner's course in illustrator! I can't wait to follow the Illustrator Mastery course.
This Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals Course is outstanding!! I have learned much more than my expectations.
Very helpful. Thank you for the good work
I love this curse!
Course is excellent for the beginners and superb audio quality. Definitely Recommended.
Wonderful material and very clear instructions that are easy to follow and implement. Thank you so much!
This tutorial is very helpful. Recommended for everyone.
This Illustrator course is great for the basic person. But, I was working for 7 years.
it was Outclass..
Awesome course! :), I've learned a lot!
really great course. been using illustrator since 2000 and wanted a refresher to bring me back into the modern world. it did just the trick. thanks so much!!!
This Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals Course is outstanding I have learned much more than my expectations.
Really awesome. I learned some new tricks tips and techniques.
Amazing course for the beginner!
I have been already working with Adobe Illustrator for 10 Years. Want to learn more. So, looking forward to seeing the "Adobe Illustrator Mastery"
it is very awesome, so nice teacher and method of teaching is excellent.. thank you
English is not my mother tongue and I have all my programs in German. The trouble was to find out all the commands in German, which were announced very quickly
Great. I'm very happy because i learn here then i can earn here. Really very good tutorial. many thanks.
Great course, really well explained and easy to follow.
Awesome course! Did not know a single thing about AI and now my workflow is excellent!
Was pretty good but real time project was so sufficient. The only thing I saw in this course to uses of pen tool on real time project but no advance uses of illustrator.
That was a wonderful course by Daniel Walter Scott. Thanks to fiverr for arranging such a great person. I am definitely buying the next module ''llustrator mastery'' next week.
This was an amazing course!
This course was really very helpful for me. Informative course and my skills increased by this course i think. I recommend this course for everyone who are interest in Adobe Illustrator CC. Thank You.
I´ve been working with Illustrator for several years now, and I learned so much in this course even though it was "fundamentals" I loved it, the instructor is great.
Engaging voice and clear instructions on how to perform a wide variety of tasks on Illustrator. I've been using Illustrator off and on for many years and never quite got the hang of the text on a path feature. Daniel walked me through how to do this.
Good course, the professor teaches at a great pace and explains everything thoroughly and in a way that is easy to understand. The only thing i would improve is the final test at the end, there are a lot of typos and one of the questions involving clipping masks and which image should be in the foreground was a little confusing and hard to decipher. Besides that it was a nice course and i would recommend it to anyone starting out with illustrator.
I'm really very satisfied! very helpful video! good job!
Thank you so much!
Very good Course! A good step by step explanation of Adobe Illustrator
Learned a lot from Dan, excellent teacher and course! Next stop, Illustrator Mastery!
Great introduction for people who want to start with Adobe Illustrator. Covers the basics and more.
Very helpful course!
Fantastic course! The Instructor was easy to follow, very specific/detailed, and had a great sense of humor. Wonderful experience!
Amazing course cover all essential tools to get started the creativity
Another Great course.
Loved It. I was good at illustrator but there were so many small things I was missing. This course was really helpful and amazing.
loving every bit from this course... worth the value
I loved this course! It was more thorough than I imagined it would be, which was great! He did a great job of explaining everything. The file exercises he provided to follow along really are what helped me to practice the techniques as he explained them. My only semi-negative comment is that once in a while, he talked rather softly, almost like mumbling to himself, and it made it hard to hear those parts. Luckily, I could replay a part, if needed, to hear him more clearly. I take that as part of filming to a camera rather than an actual audience, so was not too much of a problem and understandable. His demeanor was nice and positive. I like the practice activities he gave to be able to try the techniques on my own. I will be taking his master class shortly. I feel confident in his knowledge and his sharing of tips as well. Great tutorials!