30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- Introduction (2:19)
- Exercise files
The Plain White BG
- 1. Introduction - The Plain White BG (0:25)
- 2. Equalizing Levels and Color Tones (6:52) Free
- 3. Creating a Selection Using the Quick Selection Tool (7:46)
- 4. Creating a Selection Using Color Range or Channels (8:06)
- 5. Creating a Selection Using the Select Subject Feature (1:54)
- 6. Creating a Selection Using the Pen Tool (8:36)
- 7. Masking (5:40)
- 8. Solid White Background (4:18)
- 9. Sharpening (8:15)
- 10. Adjusting Shadows (10:52)
- 11. Removing Reflections (12:53)
- The Plain White BG - Quiz
Going from “OK” to “WOW!”
- 12. Introduction - From "OK" to "WOW!" (0:24)
- 13. Dealing Effectively with Color Casts (8:13)
- 14. Balancing Tonal Values (5:53)
- 15. Getting Extreme Tonal Control by Using Luminosity Masks (5:19)
- 16. Color Saturation and Vibrancy (5:43)
- 17. Dealing with Noise in the Image (5:55)
- 18. Additional Finishing Effects (7:42)
- Going from “OK” to “WOW!” - Quiz
Creating The Hero Shot
- 19. Introduction - Creating The Hero Shot (0:27)
- 20. Cleaning Up the Photography (6:01)
- 21. Lighting Effects (11:02)
- 22. Adding Features (3:44)
- 23. Blur/Bokeh Effects (5:08)
- 24. Digital Displays (6:03)
- 25. Synthetic Reflections (9:51)
- Creating The Hero Shot - Quiz
- 26. Introduction - Lifestyle Shots (0:25)
- 27. Working with a Raw Image (6:39)
- 28. Compositing the Product Convincingly into the Stock Image (13:14)
- 29. Finishing Effects (3:43)
- 30. Crafting a Digital Scene using Adobe Dimension (8:02)
- Lifestyle Shots - Quiz
Best Practices for Online Use
- 31. Introduction - Best Practices for Online Use (0:25)
- 32. Size vs. Quality (6:23)
- 33. Social Media (10:32)
- 34. Amazon (2:40)
- 35. Other Online Retail (4:02)
- Best Practices for Online Use - Quiz
- Conclusion (1:10)
- Final Quiz
- 37 Videos
- 3.6 Hours
We live in an era of online sales. Amazon is king, and every seller on Amazon needs good photos of their products to stand out. It’s no wonder that product shot photography is such a fast-growing field. But just knowing how to take photos of products isn’t enough. You need to know how to make the photos stand out from the hundreds of competing product photos. This course will give you the skills you need to turn those images from OK to WOW! In this course, you will learn how to clean up the classic white background shots, how to best work with lifestyle shots, and how to craft eye-catching hero shots.
Thanks a lot for an effective course. It's helpful.
Interesting and easy to follow
I think Kirk's design of the smartwatch is really neat, awesome, and fancy. It's a good compromise between a classic and a smartwatch. Smartwatches are wearables. So, are smart clothes. He also seems to be an expert in 3D designing, where I am a total beginner, which makes it hard for me to follow.
Great ,Thank you so much.
A great course. Unlike the courses in other learning flatforms, every time I follow a course in Fiverr learn, there are a lot of new things to learn. Kirk is an excellent mentor.
I was looking for a course which could take my skills of product photography a bit further.
I learnt some new retouching techniques, which helped me with the most wanted white background style photo and lifestyle photography in a studio.
If your skills are beyond basics in photoshop and photography this is a course for you. The info is presented in a clear and concise manner.
Short sections which you can watch over and over again, allow you to practise new techniques on youe own photos.
For some with less experience with photoshop, some videos might drag on a little bit with too much info, but I was excited to see more and more of the content for each chapter. I specifically appreciate the information about copyrights and free stock photos.
I will look forward to another product photography course like this one in a future.
Excellent course for the more technical and photographic manipulation aspects regarding the products. Recommended for those who use e-commerce, design packaging and everything related to the world of products. Well work Kirk, I look forward to following your next course.
Great content and videos
Overall good course, but too basic things that might be helpful for new users.
There is no such "wow" type things.