30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 8. Logo Fundamentals (0:58)
- 9. Types Of Logos (3:28)
- 10. General Terminology (1:57)
- 11. The Creative Brief (2:12)
- 12. Research (8:05)
- Quiz: Getting Started
- 13. Word Lists And Mindmapping (2:48)
- 14. Doodles (1:29)
- 15. Initial Sketches (1:43)
- 16. Choosing A Visual Approach (1:22)
- 17. Color Considerations (4:35)
- Quiz: Ideation
Approach 1: Vector Monogram
- 18. From Sketch To Comp (4:33)
- 19. Illustrator Drawing Tips (8:50)
- 20. Making A Monogram (5:31)
- 21. Flexibility (1:27)
- 22. Typography (7:36)
- Quiz: Approach 1: Vector Monogram
Approach 2: Handmade Combination Mark
- 23. Refining Your Sketch (11:16)
- 24. Brush Tool Basics (11:04)
- 25. Adding Color (9:09)
- 26. Vectorizing (7:32)
- 27. Adding Texture (5:46)
- Quiz: Approach 2: Handmade Combination Mark
Approach 3: Logotype
- 28. What Not To Do (1:49)
- 29. Picking The Right Font (2:18)
- 30. Manipulating Fonts (13:15)
- Quiz: Approach 3: Logotype
Partnering with The Client
- 31. Be Your First Critic (2:03)
- 32. Presentation Tips (5:23)
- 33. How To Handle Feedback (1:05)
- 34. Delivering Final Files (7:23)
- Quiz: Partnering with The Client
- 35. Conclusion (1:39)
- Final Quiz
By Mark Sposato
Award-winning graphic designer and educator at the School of Visual Arts with 10+ years of experience.
- 35 Videos
- 2.5 Hours
We’re bombarded by logos every day. They’re ubiquitous, but how many are truly successful? This course is for anyone who wants to get a leg up on the competition by learning how to create memorable, eye-catching, and strategically-sound logos. I’m offering a sure-fire process that will enable you to confidently move towards the finish line without ever hitting a roadblock — regardless of skill, talent, or experience level. We’ll look at examples of great historical and contemporary logos. I’ll share tips, tools, techniques, resources, and best practices. We’ll cover how to get started, navigating client relationships, and proper file handoffs. Most importantly, I’ll provide a framework for concept generation that will give your creative mind the structure and freedom to soar to new heights.
Simply incredible. I just loved the whole experience.
Great tips and tricks
That was very helpful, and very instructive,Thank you
The course was excellent. There were a few times I had to pause and rewind or lot due to being on a pc/windows and hearing a couple unfamiliar terms/commands but ultimately figured out what to do.
One Of the best Course I have seen on Fiverr,
you will Definitely learn about logos (Even If you are a designer already)
Awesome tips and advices to improve your logo design quality.
There's no doubt! Best Logo course I took so far! Highly recommended. Thank you!