30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
Chapter 1: Introduction
- 1. Intro (02:03)
- Course Resources
Chapter 2: Importing, Organizing and Filtering
- 2. Importing (08:04)
- 3. Organizing with Collections (06:53)
- 4. Rating, Flagging, and Filtering (07:24)
- 5. Face Tagging (02:33)
- Quiz: Importing, Organizing and Filtering
Chapter 3: Editing Your Photos - The Develop Module
- 6. Crop and Rotate in Lightroom Classic CC (05:10)
- 7. White Balance in Lightroom Classic CC (07:53)
- 8. Exposure in Lightroom Classic CC (06:18)
- 9. Color and Saturation in Lightroom Classic CC (08:38) Free
- 10. Sharpening and Noise Reduction in Lightroom Classic CC (06:40)
- 11. Vignettes, Grain and Dehaze in Lightroom Classic CC (05:31)
- 12. Exporting in Lightroom Classic CC (09:38)
- 13. Lens Corrections in Lightroom Classic CC (04:59)
- 14. Split Tone in Lightroom Classic CC (05:13)
- 15. Removing Blemishes with the Heal and Clone Tools in Lightroom Classic CC (07:40)
- 16. Graduated, Radial and Brush Adjustments in Lightroom Classic CC (09:54)
- 17. Adjustment Brush Presets in Lightroom Classic CC (03:03)
- 18. Range Masks in Lightroom Classic CC (05:27)
- Quiz: Editing Your Photos - The Develop Module
Chapter 4: Editing Your Photos - Advanced Tips & Techniques
- 19. Using, Creating, and Importing Presets (05:24)
- 20. Color Profiles (04:14)
- 21. Speed Up Your Editing Workflow (04:05)
- 22. Panorama (03:34)
- 23. HDR (02:43)
- 24. Automatically Fix Exposure & White Balance (01:40)
- Quiz: Editing Your Photos - Advanced Tips & Techniques
Chapter 5: Advanced Portrait Editing Techniques
- 25. Enhance Eyes and Change Eye Color (08:20)
- 26. Whitening Teeth (02:47)
- 27. Smoothing Skin (02:16)
- 28. Removing Wrinkles (04:31)
- 29. Enhancing Lips & Changing Lipstick Color (03:05)
- 30. Enhancing Cheeks & Face Contouring (07:42)
- 31. Full Portrait Edit (06:59)
- Quiz: Advanced Portrait Editing Techniques
Chapter 6: Full Photo Editing Sessions
- 32. Portrait of a Woman (19:37)
- 33. Night Edit (14:37)
- 34. Long Exposure (14:04)
- 35. Product Photo (11:57)
- 36. Nature (09:02)
- 37. Action (08:07)
- 38. Landscape (12:11)
- 39. Travel (12:33)
- 40. Couples Portrait (17:37)
- 41. Architecture Photo (18:13)
- 42. Aerial Photo (09:05)
- 43. Street Photo (14:05)
- 44. Macro Photo (09:55)
- 45. Pet Photo (09:46)
- 46. Maternity Couple Photo (12:27)
- 47. Interior Nursery (13:07)
- 48. Portrait of a Man (18:35)
- 49. Sports Photo (09:32)
- Quiz: Full Photo Editing Sessions
Chapter 7:Map, Book, Slideshow, Print & Web Modules
- 50. The Map Module (04:19)
- 51. The Book Module (09:45)
- 52. The Slideshow Module (10:22)
- 53. The Print Module (08:15)
- 54. The Web Module (05:57)
- Quiz: Map, Book, Slideshow, Print & Web Modules
Chapter 8: Conclusion
- 55. Conclusion and Thank You (01:40)
- Final Quiz
By Philip Ebiner
Professional video creator & photographer teaching over 1 million students creative skills.
Do you want your photos to look better… to look amazing?
Do you want to learn the world’s most powerful and efficient editing application, used by professional photographers?
If so, you’re in the right place - and I'm happy to have you here!
Start editing photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (formerly Lightroom CC) today and the all new cloud-based Lightroom CC app!
Maybe you're an amateur photographer who has done a little bit of photo editing, or maybe you have quite a bit of photo editing experience. Either way, we've made this course to help you make images that matter.
Key Topics in this Lightroom CC course:
Navigating the Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & Lightroom CC applications
Importing and organizing photos
Fixing white balance, crop and exposure
Hue, saturation & luminance adjustments
Sharpening and noise reduction
Vignettes, grain and dehaze filters
Using and creating presets
Gradual, radial and brush adjustments
Improving portraits and photos of people
Exporting photos and adding watermarks
And how to do all of the above in Lightroom CC too!
and so much more!
Make your photos look better with Adobe Lightroom - fixing basic things like exposure, white balance, cropping & rotate.
Take your photos to the next level with Adobe Lightroom - localized adjustments, sharpening & removing noise, effects, vignettes and more.
We've included over a dozen full editing sessions, where you follow along with an entire photo edit. These lessons are great for learning all of the skills a professional editor would use to make their photos look amazing!
What do you get in this Adobe Lightroom Course?
Easy-to-follow video tutorials
Downloadable project files to follow along
Premium support from instructors who care
Who is this Lightroom course for?
Whether you are using Lightroom Classic CC or a previous version of Lightroom, or the new cloud-based Lightroom CC app, this course will teach you how to use the programs to its fullest potential. This course was created for beginner photographers, and advanced photographers looking to learn how to edit photos from scratch.
Our Promise to You!
We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how to use Adobe Lightroom. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we'll make it happen.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!