30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
Chapter 1: Introduction
- 1. Getting Started
- 2. Tools and Techniques Overview (7:00) Free
- 3. Tools and Techniques Part 1 (13:05)
- 4. Tools and Techniques Part 2 (8:44)
Chapter 2: Simple Examples
- 5. Mountain Landscape (10:26)
- 6. Gradient Sky (31:10)
- 7. Smooth Surface (3:08)
- 8. Sky with Clouds (5:07)
- Quiz: Chapter 2: Simple Examples
Chapter 3: Intermediate Examples
- 9. Beach (20:01)
- 10. Couple Portrait (32:30)
- 11. Indoor Portrait (11:43)
- 12. Store Front (31:37)
- 13. Animal Close Up (12:30)
- 14. Urban Landscape (37:21)
- 15. Urban Skyline (10:06)
- 16. Winter Landscape (7:36)
- Quiz: Chapter 3: Intermediate Examples
Chapter 4: Advanced Examples
- 17. Car Reflections (61:19)
- 18. Outdoor Portrait (20:03)
- 19. Wedding Portrait (27:34)
- 20. Background Cars (28:54)
- Quiz: Chapter 4: Advanced Examples
Chapter 5: Wrap-Up
- 21. What's Next (0:48)
- Quiz: Chapter 5: Wrap-Up
- Final Quiz
By Aaron Nace
Aaron Nace is the founder of PHLEARN and the world’s leading Photoshop educator with over 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube and clients such as Adobe, GrubHub, and Sony.
- 21 Videos
- 6.4 Hours
When taking photos, sometimes things end up in the frame that we don’t want. Whether it be cars, signs, reflections, or even people, we show you how to remove anything from a photo in Photoshop! Learn about common object removal tools like the Spot Healing Brush Tool and Clone Stamp Tool, how to work non-destructively, and how to simplify images by removing common distractions. Master this essential skill for photographers and image editors!
I have a basic knowledge of Photoshop and this course was very useful for me. The lessons are understandable. I have learned many useful new things that I will surely use in my future work.
This course is a must! You won't regret to buy it, it shows you tips and tricks, and how to use the tools. Great!
Just Awesome and So Much Information. Love It.
Great course! Learned a lot!
Perfect!! I learned so much.
Another excellent course! Thank you so much Aaron Nace for your advice and teachings. Excellent for beginners but also useful for those who already know a lot of photoshop.