30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
Welcome to the world of Voice Over
- 1. Introduction
- Lesson Downloads
What Is Voice Over?Chapter 3
The Voice Over Performance
- 4. A Conversation With One Person (3:34)
- 5. Vocal Warm Up (3:43)
- 6. Breaking Down the Delivery Components (4:22)
- 7. Nailing the Feel (4:56) Free
- 8. Hitting or Noticing Words (3:28)
- 9. Becoming an Actor (3:27)
- 10. The Magic of Lists (4:35)
- 11. Five Key Characters (4:03)
- 12. Tongue Twisters (4:03)
- 13. Mic Technique and Studio Etiquette (5:53)
- Quiz: Voice Over Performance
- 14. Education in Mauritius (3:13)
- 15. The Ventsar ColorTouch (6:05)
- 16. Dodge Maps (4:16)
- Quiz: case Studies
The Home Studio
- 17. Check List (2:46)
- 18. Microphones (6:34)
- 19. Preamps (2:52)
- 20. Finishing the Check List (4:33)
- 21. Creating Your Recording Space (4:58)
- 22. Sound Proof Booths (3:34)
- Quiz: Home Studio
- 23. Practice and Review (2:59)
- Quiz: Closing
Recording and Editing
- 24. Live Recording Session (10:02)
- 25. Adding Music (6:41)
- 26. Placing Audio into a Video (6:11)
- 27. Extra Services (4:23)
- Quiz: Recording & Editing
Making a Demo
- 28. Your Demo is your Business Card (5:49)
- 29. Designing your Demo (2:30)
- 30. Recording Your Demo (3:26)
- Quiz: Making a Demo
- 31. Customer Service (4:38)
- 32. Expectations and Delivery (3:58)
- 33. Storage and Organization (3:32)
- 34. Gig Photo and the Fiverr Forum (3:56)
- Quiz: Self Employment
- 35. Water and Sleep (4:16)
- 36. Recording When Sick (4:17)
- Quiz: Vocal Health
- 37. Setting Goals (2:53)
- 38. Daily Schedule and Fiverr Forum (4:06)
- 39. Nerves (2:53)
- 40. Bonus Vocal Exercises (3:58)
- 41. Take a Break (1:51)
- Quiz: Staying Motivated
- Course Summary (1:34)
- Final Quiz
- 41 Videos
- 2.9 Hours
Have you ever wanted to be a voice over artist? Well this is your chance. Fiverr Pro Keith Harris has put everything you need to know to start and build a voice over business from home into one fantastic course. The voice over business consists of three parts; 1) the performance 2) the studio and 3) finding work and keeping clients. This course takes you step by step through each and every section building your skills through homework assignments and practical exercises.
Who should be in voice over? Real people, because companies are looking for “real people” to promote their products and that is why this course is called “Voice Over for Real People”. It is real people do voice over.
If you have wanted to build a home business, enjoy talking and are a regular real person – this course will give you everything you need to know to develop and build a significant business in voice over.
Excellent course. I learned much more than I did in my voiceover coaching sessions that I can definitely utilize in my voiceover business. I loved being shown how to place video and music to my voiceover. Thank you for the much needed information.
Lots of great information, some common sense & some things I have been wanting to learn. The downloadable extras are especially useful. I expect to be coming back to some parts of this course at least a couple more times. Thank you, Keith!
Great course and a great tool set for getting started in voice over.
One thing I found bothersome was the sound mixing. Any time a demo or separate video was played, it was so much louder than his speaking to the camera. It was even worse when he was speaking about balancing audio, and yet the audio was not balanced.
Very helpful. Has some great basics and covers some very important topics while being self employed in the voicework business.
Excellent stuff. I've been working with Fiverr for over a year and wish that I had taken this course a lot sooner. It really helped to clarify my mind on many things and got me thinking about new directions. The voice exercises are Fab!
Honestly, there's not much I didn't already know about. The only stuff I thought was useful was the business side of it (how to organize all files, setting hours, etc.)
Excellent and helpful course! Perfect for anyone new to voice over work or new to the Fiverr platform. Covers everything you need to know to get started in the business and to keep yourself motivated and healthy. Thanks for this course Keith!
Great course! Super easy to follow and he is super encouraging and positive! Highly recommend!
This class is taught at a good pace with lots of useful information, great for beginning talent, and, for intermediate professionals. Outstanding course!
Excellent course, well structured and really informative to have a good base on voice over!
Good course for absolute beginners, less so if one is already up & running...