30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will appear on your profile once you complete this course.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
Chapter 1: Introduction
- 1. Intro- Course Overview (1:28)
- Course Downloads
Chapter 2: SEO 101
- 2. What is a Search Engine, and how do they work (5:41)
- 3. What Kind of Work do SEO Practitioners Do (2:01)
- 4. Popular Tools for SEO (5:55)
- 5. The Evolution of Google's Algo (3:24)
- Quiz: Chapter 2: SEO 101
Chapter 3: Technical Analysis
- 6. Analysis Introduction (3:09)
- 7. Reporting your Findings (2:52)
- 8. Checking Google's Index (4:17) Free
- 9. Checking Google Search Console (4:46)
- 10. Setting up Crawler Tools (4:48)
- 11. Interpreting Crawler Tool Reports (8:15)
- 12. Interpreting Page Speed Tool Reports (8:15)
- 13. Checking Schema Markup (2:58)
- Quiz: Chapter 3: Technical Analysis
Chapter 4: Content Audit
- 14. Content Audit - Introduction (4:12)
- 15. Basic Keyword Research (3:34)
- 16. How to Determine What Type of Content You Should Create (3:31)
- 17. Qualitative Content Audit (3:25)
- 18. How to Take Your Content Inventory (7:56)
- 19. Reviewing site Architecture (3:55)
- 20. Keyword Optimization (6:30)
- 21. Keyword Gap Analysis (6:19)
- 22. Keyword Opportunity Sizing (6:24)
- Quiz: Chapter 4: Content Audit
Chapter 5: Link Audit
- 23. Competitive Link Audit (5:25)
- 24. How to Find Short Term Opportunities (7:15)
- 25. How to Check if a Domain Link is High Quality (2:07)
- 26. The -Oops Something Happened- Audit (8:15)
- Quiz: Chapter 5: Link Audit
Chapter 6: Outreach
- 27. Finding Great Contributors on Fiverr (3:15)
- 28. Finding Great Contributors with Ahrefs (0:48)
- 29. Finding Contact Info using NinjaOutreach (3:42)
- 30. Sending Emails Through NinjaOutreach (5:25)
- Quiz: Chapter 6: Outreach
Chapter 7: Project Management
- 31. SEO Project Management - Introduction (0:53)
- 32. Wireframing and Product Specs (3:27)
- 33. Reporting on the progress of your work using Asana (5:39)
- 34. A word on Weekly-Monthly Reporting (8:22)
- 35. Reporting Your SEO Impact (4:01)
- 36. Top Tips for Project Managers (7:19)
- Quiz: Chapter 7: Project Management
- Final Quiz
SEO is an important part of digital marketing that you should not ignore. Every successful business wants to drive traffic through Google.
If you have minimal SEO knowledge and you’re looking to gain practical experience, this course is perfect for you! Learn how to do technical SEO analysis, content audit and link audit in this project-based course. I will also give you tips & tricks for reporting your work. The course will prepare you to dive deeper into SEO and teach you how to launch and scale an SEO campaign.
Overall great course. Takes all the mystery the SEO is shrouded in away. A couple things to note: it's Google search "console" not "council!" Also, some of the quizzes have typos and some of the questions have incorrect answers attached to them. The chapter 6 quiz has a question about wireframing which isn't mentioned until chapter 7. Chapter 4 quiz has a question about placement of title tags which has the incorrect answer attached to the question.
Great course. I have been an SEO professional for several years, and this is both a great refresher and it did offer many insights on how to be more effective in my work. Thank you for creating it.
Outstanding overview of SEO.
Very relevant and informative
this is not a SEO 101 class you hve to know a lot as he moves fast and assumes alot
Well designed but presenter described paid tools maximum times. Every beginner can't afford all these paid tools.
Been doing SEO for 10 years with great results but this training is excellent giving me the information I can use. For a beginner great place to be to learn SEO at a great slow pace
Excellent so far
Excellent SEO course, simple to understand and yet very complete with info!
So much information. My head is spinning right now. I really appreciate this SEO Fundamentals course.
It was good, waiting for more advanced courses. Thanks