30-day money-back guarantee
Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
Learn from hand-vetted instructors, experts in their field
This badge will showcase your new expertise on your profile page after completing the course. Cool, right?.
Course SyllabusChapter 1
- 1. Intro to Sam (2:07)
- 2. What To Expect (3:46)
State of Podcasting
- 3. State of Podcasting Part 1 (6:12)
- 4. Who is the 49%? (3:15)
- 5. State of Podcasting Part 2 (5:58)
- Quiz: State of Podcasting
Formatting Your Podcast
- 6. Podcast Formats (9:26) Free
- 7. Podcast Genres (3:21)
- 8. Podcast Artwork (2:32)
- 9. Podcast Skeleton (8:53)
- Quiz: Formatting Your Podcast
- 10. Attracting Guests (3:26)
- 11. Preparing for Interviews (6:07)
- Quiz: Interviewing Guests
Podcast Tech & Equipment
- 12. Intro to Core 5 (0:41)
- 13. Picking a Microphone (8:58)
- 14. Demo of Yeti Mic (4:05)
- 15. Podcast Recording (4:49)
- 16. Podcast Editing (13:40)
- 17. Podcast Hosting (7:28)
- 18. Distributing Your Podcast (2:37)
- Quiz: Podcast Tech & Equipment
- 19. Pre-Launch Marketing (9:23)
- 20. Ongoing Marketing (13:55)
- 21. Podcast Analytics (4:41)
- Quiz: Podcast Marketing
Monetizing Your Podcast
- 22. Monetizing Your Podcast (13:36)
- 23. Sam's Partnership Proposal
- Quiz: Monetizing Your Podcast
- 23. Final Thoughts From Sam (5:29)
- Final Quiz
By Sam Laliberte
Sam is a Freelancer, Digital Nomad and Host of the Freedom Lifestyle podcast series.
- 22 Videos
- 2.4 Hours
Launch a Podcast on a Budget
The transition from aspiring podcaster to a credible producer and host in just a few hours.
According to Edison Research, the number of American's who listen to a podcast each week has grown 120% over the past four years, and 90 million American's listen to a podcast every month.
As the audience for podcasts continues to grow, there has never been a better time to start a podcast for your business, brand, or a personal hobby.
If you’ll take this course, it will prime you to launch your own podcast and take advantage of this exciting new medium.
In this course, we'll cover the core podcast equipment and technology, how to format your podcast and attract guests, podcast editing 101 (we'll do a live record and edit demo together), getting your show on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify, attracting sponsors and monetizing your show and proven podcast marketing techniques that work!
This course was a wonderful explanation of how to create a successful podcast. It not only has a thorough discussion of how to make a podcast, including everything from the gear you use and the process of editing podcasts, but also gets into the all-important work of explaining what to do with that podcast once you have it.
Thanks for creating such a great course Sam!